• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game and Watch Pros

superman969

Smash Journeyman
so me and a friend of mine got bored (summer) and made a GW combo vid

granted, I know we both suck with GW, but he's so annoying / fun to play that we thought it was awesome / funny

I'm Clark / RedGW and he's Maximus / Black and Blue GW. He doesn't have a SWF account cause he's a n00b, so i did this for him (it's his youtube account tho)

and yeah, I jacked the first post with my account that I made before I started getting my **** wrecked by pros, don't judge my ego hahaha

anyways, here y'all go

http://youtube.com/watch?v=meCxWcrnrnI

superman969

Smash Journeyman
thank you very much, i thought he did a good job editing it all together.

he shoulda had more kills that took actual skill, but, yeah. it's mostly just for lulz

someone pauwnch me for saying "just for lulz"

Orichalcum

Smash Journeyman
Nice but i found the 9s abit too much, would have liked to see something more of other stuff. Btw song?

superman969

Smash Journeyman
Nice but i found the 9s abit too much, would have liked to see something more of other stuff. Btw song?
it's a cover of Paint It Black (Rolling Stones) by Agony Scene.

I personally like the original a LOOOOOOOT better but this worked a lil better for the vid.

btw, yah, he's a bit obsessed with the nines

BarakuDragon

Smash Cadet
Judgement 9... that's all that can be said, lol. I'll keep in my play list just to laugh at someone doing a stupid amount of judgment 9's lol.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't belong in the combo vid section mate.
HRC Lucky charge smashes and 9s arent combos.
There's like 3 mins worth of KO hits in here tbh

You even called the 9 hitting near the end "Pro" with an assist trophy in the back ground D:

Ewww

Psychoace

Smash Champion
Doesn't belong in the combo vid section mate.
HRC Lucky charge smashes and 9s arent combos.
There's like 3 mins worth of KO hits in here tbh

You even called the 9 hitting near the end "Pro" with an assist trophy in the back ground D:

Ewww

Didn't you get the memo? combos don't exists.

Top Bottom