• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Advanced jiggz questions

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'm pretty much a starter jiggz and am trying to get the WoP down pat, so at least you know where I stand.

What's a roll rest?
Where can I place my boost smash?
What are some other rest combos other than dair and rising pound?

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
lol. I should have never ever coined "roll resting" ( so much flame )

well to do It you simply roll and as soon as the roll ends, rest.

It may sound dumb on paper but it has some pretty good reasults if used correctly.

What do you mean by "place" your boost smash? Are you asking when is the best time to use it?

rinoH

Smash Lord
you can approach with a boost smash to catch the opponent by suprise but dont use it that much

Cuno56

Smash Apprentice
Wait.

The 'mortar-sliding' input works with everyone, not just Snake?

I know that the 'contact mortar slide' i.e. hitting with a dash attack, and upon hitting immediately upsmashing works with Falco + Snake, but does it work with others? i.e. Jiggz?

I should really try and keep up with this AT stuff better >.>;

Tyser

Smash Champion
^ Ive seen Wario do it before. I cant do it with any character except for Snake. And as for OPs questions.

Rollrest = Stupid move so forget about it.
Boostsmash = Dont use her smash moves. They're so friggin slow and get punished hardcore.
Combos = If your opponent doesnt airdodge you can do any aerial into a Rest. I use Bair+Rest on newbs all the time, its fun.

Flob

Smash Cadet
Be creative with the rest combos. But do not start playing to get a rest. Just use it if you see an opening.

Top Bottom