• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rest Is Good For You: Jigglypuff Compilation Video

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W0WlyO1z0o

Basically, it's a compilation of the best moments I've played with Jigglypuff. I'm absolutely dreadful at editing videos -_- (Watch it in high-quality to make up for the initial LACK of good quality =/ lol)

Ummm... I don't know how you guys will react to this, but I hope I get a tiny bit of SOME positive feedback. If you have something negative to say, at least make it in the form of constructive criticism. I'm gonna go ahead and say this: I'm not pro.

And I believe there is no other (worthwhile) combo video for Brawl's Jigglypuff, but I may be wrong...

I hope you guys enjoy... I'm ready (harsh) for criticism.

*holds up flame shield nervously*

Edit: I changed the title because this video doesn't actually feature "true combos".

__G__

Smash Cadet
I enjoyed all the resting in midair, but I hope you do that more for fun that when you try to win lol.

You also had a great WOP around the 3:20 mark.

Good job, it was entertaining, and you showed some rest skills. I'm looking forward to new ones from you focusing more on WOPs, but you might want to look into getting a capture card.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
I enjoyed all the resting in midair, but I hope you do that more for fun that when you try to win lol.

You also had a great WOP around the 3:20 mark.

Good job, it was entertaining, and you showed some rest skills. I'm looking forward to new ones from you focusing more on WOPs, but you might want to look into getting a capture card.
Haha agreed. Capture card is DIRELY needed -_-

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Haha thank you XD

Btw, I saw your sig, Phampy. SK92 happens to live in Vegas (I think), and though I haven't entered any tournaments yet, I've seen his videos and he's pretty good (actually, amazing!). Congrats on the compliment, nonetheless! :D

BEHR

Smash Hero
I liked it.

It had a theme the hat seemed to fit with the song. :D

Good **** anyways.

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Nice video =D.

That guy early on in the vid called "Toast"; is that Soluble Toast from England?

If so I've played him before and he's good. If not; it's quite odd that there's another Toast Zelda player. :3

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Nice video =D.

That guy early on in the vid called "Toast"; is that Soluble Toast from England?

If so I've played him before and he's good. If not; it's quite odd that there's another Toast Zelda player. :3
Actually, I'm quite positive it's not the Toast you speak of, because I know the Toast (in my video) in real life. But ****, what are the chances of two Toast Zelda players? XD

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
Why the sudden post after so long lol? Anyways, I'm in the making of recording some of my footages, hopefully it'll turn out decent. Quality is going to be like yours though xD

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
LMAO XD

haha I felt like I needed to change the title of the video, because it wasn't really a "combo" video.

And that high-quality feature on Youtube is pretty nifty. It makes my crap-quality video look like a... slightly less crap-quality video lol

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
The hat, the music...guys, I think the mobsters invaded Brawl :psycho:!!

Nice vid by the way. I liked the music

Top Bottom