• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami

Welcome to the great city of Dallas ladies and gentlemen. Here we pride ourselves on our strong melee and brawl community, and this is the thread where you can find out what's going on during the day to day scene.

I hope you enjoy your stay, and derive something of use from this thread.

~Fogo

Tournaments and Local Smashfests

Batou's Monthlies 6 - (Fort Worth, TX)

Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317393
Date: Feb 18, 2012
Address: 6212 Mccart Ave Fort Worth, TX 76133

Revolution 10 - (Dallas, TX)

Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318393
Date: Mar 3, 2012
Address: 3000 Custer Road Plano, TX 75075

Have a tournament or smash related event you want added here? PM me or UTDZac.

Other Cool Stuff

Southwest Travel Plans

Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=246060
Webpage: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dhpqwx5b_12gwwrmrgf
Information: Want to travel to out-of-city tournaments? This is the place to organize carpools and housing.

Duelist Pro - A Texas Legacy

Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237117
Information: Duelist is one of the greatest Brawl minigames created by the Smash Community. Originally started in Texas, Duelist has quickly become the crowd favorite of many post-tournament friendlies. It has spread all over the nation including the East Coast, thanks Apex. This game is what you've all been looking for in Brawl: balance of characters, crazy advanced techniques, fair stages, no tripping, everything!

Controller Repairs and Customizations by Fogo

I have controller expertise!
I'm doing controller repair now for $5 a piece.
I'm also doing customizations for $10 a piece.
If you need a controller that's broken in i sell them for $15 a piece.

Prices are negotiable.
Please donate broken controller parts to my boneyard.

Thanks guys!
~Fogo

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Fire, if you ever steal my subtitle again I swear; I will eat your arm until NOTHING but a nub remains.
I smell what your reapin RoK; but i suggest you calm down or you'll get a new sub title :chuckle:

I approve of this...

IF, AND ONLY IF, BRING BACK FUNNY POSTERS OF QUOTES AND SUCH.
Done sir, only if you promise to show though :)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
This brings the total number of Dallas threads up to 4.

We should try and conquer the entire southwest forum, am I right?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
This brings the total number of Dallas threads up to 4.

We should try and conquer the entire southwest forum, am I right?
I'm all for it! :-D

bwahaha

what day of the week is this going to be?
We're actually still deciding that, feedback from everyone would be nice!

and who is this character that you actually like??

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Well i assumed it was d3 from his character selection thing, but a bunch of people just put random chars there to mess around so i wanted to hear it from the man himself

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
I'd say Wednesday or Thursday.
If we do it wednesday or thursday or any other day in the week for that matter, it won't start until about 8:30 and idk what kinda curfews or time restrictions you guys are working with.

Friday is open to start at 5 or maybe earlier like usual, but idk what kinda social lives you guys have going on, and the utd-fest is on saturday... which sounds better?

a day during the week or friday? maybe sunday would work? i'll have to call billy, but give me some feedback anyway :)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
wednesday and monday are the only weekdays i'm off work, and mondays are the garland tourneys.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
True, now i'll ask billy when he's finished with his date and possibly confirm the day :-D

are you taking brawl seriously now landon?

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Did u guys say on wenesday u won't be able to start until 8:30? Honestly thats kinda late is thursday not a good day? what about monday or tuesday its a odd day most ppl usually don't have work or school on either days. IDK just trying to help the cause. Because billys smashfest have been pretty successful especially if ppl pitch in a dollar here in there for snacks not saying its a most but it would be nice

P.S does infinty always have to say something when the RoK says something? I got a nephew about 5 years old that likes to make comments about everything i say too!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
P.S does infinty always have to say something when the RoK says something? I got a nephew about 5 years old that likes to make comments about everything i say too!
Until he mans up and either gives me the money match he agreed to or an apology for saying I have no talent: yes.

Edit - Tell your nephew he's awesome :p

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
all weekdays start after 8:30, thats why i'm pushing for maybe friday or sunday, but it's not about me, it's about you guys.

oh yeah and billy lol

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Until he mans up and either gives me the money match he agreed to or an apology for saying I have no talent: yes.

Edit - Tell your nephew he's awesome :p
Infinity, you're an idiot. I said Metaknight takes no skill to play, not that you didn't have any talent (When the hell did I ever use talent?) but if you want to assume you have none then I guess I'll agree with you. have fun. =]

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Ok well hmm.... I like tuesday or maybe wenesday but then again thursday has worked out real well I think billy should make the finally decision since billy's the host and its his house. I vote out friday and sunday because im sure working folk always have work on either night. Billy u go to school in the afternoon everyday!?

Bwett

Smash Ace
no he always works in the afternoon, teaching math.
Actually he was right. I have class from 6-8:15 pm Monday thru Thursday lol. But i do work as well teaching math :). Any of these times are perfectly fine with me

Monday - Thursday 8:30pm
Friday - Anytime after 1pm
Saturday - Anytime but preferably not because of UTDfest
Sunday - 6:30pm

So those are your choices

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
i vote friday, i have classes at 8 in the morning monday - thursday. i find it hard to leave billys smashfest XD

B

BabyGirl

Hey hey hey
My ******* finally got this thing working [[no thanks to Ice]]

SO anyways.... This is Krystal [Ice's girl] and now I am on the smashboards! Yay me.

I will be missing out on all the awesome stuff going on this month so I figured making a profile here would help keep me in touch and I really hope it does..... I honestly don't know what I am going to do without Brawl until July! =[

So make sure you give me all the details, the wins, the smashes, the bwetting and all that jazz so I won't miss you guys too too much.

And someone make me a **** signature thingy before I have a fit!!!!!

lol jkjkjk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom