• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
le thien very well said.... the fact that is was free in the 1st place is really awesome everywhere iv ever herd of was at least some type of payment.... and to let people come to your house in masses and stay all they want is... pretty.... awesome, and epic if you ask me

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Whoa! and I don't get cookies? how lame is that?
Well, you live here, therefore you get cookies whenever I make them. Whenever you decide to show up. :p

Fix'd. Also, are you less sickly now? :(
Well, Hanson is a sexy beast. I don't know if I could contain myself if I were to see him again. *purrs* And yes, although I wish I wasn't so I wouldn't have to do HW. 0:D

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Well, you live here, therefore you get cookies whenever I make them. Whenever you decide to show up. :p

Well, Hanson is a sexy beast. I don't know if I could contain myself if I were to see him again. *purrs* And yes, although I wish I wasn't so I wouldn't have to do HW. 0:D
*slaps on the wrist* No purring in public, you! That might arouse the children (lolwordswitching).

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Hey, I'm thinking about holding a smashfest at my house sometime and I'm just wondering if I did how many can show up?? I have two story house but we will only need first floor because parents don't want people upstairs and i have 3 tvs I can set up downstairs. So it could be pretty good just I don't think I will be able to house anyone overnight =\

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wow, someone stole $300 from Andy?

Really?

God I hate thieves.

So sorry to hear that Andy :(. Some people just don't give a **** about others and it's really upsetting to think someone you let in your house would do that.

Bwett

Smash Ace
When Is The Next Smashfest/ Tournament? I'm Trying To Go, I'm Free This Weekend Bishes.
RoK, you really need to start reading up rather than us spoonfeeding you what you need to know. No offense but it gets really annoying.

DPhat is having a smashfest tomorrow night. I'm sure if you show up anytime after 7pm, it will be fine. You can spend the night. There will be a $1 venue fee that is mandatory. The address is on the first page under DPhat's smashfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom