• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
lmfao

This page is the best page of this thread now, rofl.

And lol @ Eric and Billy blocking the camera's view of Shuz. STAY OUT OF THE PICTURE FOCKER!

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
yo QUESTION DAMIEN AND KIRBYKID OR WHOEVER HAS ANSWERS!!! So is meta knight gonna be banned at d-phats on friday? what about kirbykids tourney on saturday??? I ask cuz i want to know where the community stands on the current status of this conundrum as i believe my chances at winning are GREATLY improved if i dont hafta fight him! (hes a monster... :( )
edit: also the power rangers soundtrack is EFFIN AMAZING!!! (not the jungleforce or whatever crap, im talking ORIGINAL BABY!!!)

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Plan:
Dphats tournament on friday starts at 4:00pm. SBR rules + MK ban (test) on singles and doubles. Bring setups if you have them.

KirbyKid's tournament on saturday: Is posted on the front page. SBR rules (no MK ban).

Oct 31st-Screams

Contact me through pm for phone # and address. Dphat's internet is currently not working.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Screams on the 31st? I would go with you guys, but theirs a costume party that night. So I'll be a no show.

On a side note, I'll be attending both tournaments this weekend if I can. One thing, could we push the time back until 5:20ish? I get out around 4:00, and it takes 30 - 40 minutes to get there. And after school, I usually eat something so I don't devour all of Dphat's food. Except his rice, that's gonna go.

N.O.T.A.-SrsC@

Smash Apprentice
it was me

/10boobs
I gotta say, I've got a little Cedar thinking about it.

Planning a future event this upcoming friday/saturday. I would like a show of hands as to who is interested in doing a tournament this friday and/or saturday.

In addition, would anyone be interested in attending scream's halloween theme park this weekend? If so, what date fri/sat? link:=http://www.screamspark.com/
Tourney et tourney: Yay

Screams? Maybe...

1. 4 equally skilled players in my pool
2. A spammy pit that ran the time out every match
3. tripping into a smash and losing

no johns though, shoulda woulda coulda.
1. Huh.
2. I didn't know Roflcopter went...
3. Sakurai-Combo'd. Lame.

EDIT: Bwett and NfiniT Should watch this movie trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz8LnuSOA3E When you see it, you'll **** brix.

inb4 Don'tQuoteSoMuch

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Guys I played some Brawl yesterday again. Brawl Yoshi is yuck. Need some serious people training to see where I stand.

I hope this MK ban goes through. Or just do character bans. I dunno if I'll keep up with Brawl if Boss character is running rampant.
Sup everybody long time no see , kool new Thread btw heh i don't even recognize anyone heh just wonderin whats goin down here . also if anyone wants to get a few matches online ill be on .
I can't get online, I'm in Nacogdoches right now. You should let me know when you're gonna show somewhere, we gotta play. Play any melee recently?

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
On a side note, I'll be attending both tournaments this weekend if I can. One thing, could we push the time back until 5:20ish? I get out around 4:00, and it takes 30 - 40 minutes to get there. And after school, I usually eat something so I don't devour all of Dphat's food. Except his rice, that's gonna go.
Yea I get out of school at 4:10, and 40-50ish minutes to get there, I'd be there at the earliest by 4:50 - 5:00. Starting the tourney at 5:20 would be beneficial to most people I'm thinking, gives Arikado some more time too.

As for curfew I gotta leave at 11:00 :(. Trying to work that out with my mom, but shes convinced my dad will get in a car wreck with a drunk if I stay a second longer :ohwell:.

2. I didn't know Roflcopter went...
rofl.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Changes: Dphats tournament will START at 7pm. People are welcome to be there by 3pm.

Look forward to KirbyKid's tournament guys. As far as I'm concerned, MK will place first :).

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
I think this Friday I'm gonna go to the DP tournament, and bring my friend Rob. He's really iffy on the whole tournament scene, but he's a great player and when he's serious I really have to try my hardest to beat him. So try not to scare him away, k?

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Is the PBT gonna be a weekly series?
If you guys come, we can easily do a weekly series with the PBTournaments.

We have gamestop and the manager of the store backing us up with equipment and special deals.

We really need to show them that we can bring in the people for events like this.

Try to get as many people to come out this Saturday as you can.

Sudai

Stuff here
Well, I'd show this weekend, but this weekend is the Baton Rouge tournament. If there's one next week, you can bet I'll be there. (Lee Harris' tourney is next weekend though so is there even gonna be a PBT next weekend or are too many Dallas guys going to Lee Harris' thing?) If there isn't one next week, I won't be able to come to Dallas again until three weeks from now. D:

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I'll be driving to the PBT tourney. Leaving UTD right at 12:45pm.

Current Car setup:
1) UTD Zac
2) Dr.Drew
3) BilllyyyyyWetttttt
4) Fogo (shotgun obv)
5) Ice

EDIT: Updated carpool list.

Arikado

Smash Rookie
My car will be at DPhat's, so if there's too many people for two cars, I could drive. I'll just follow DPhat up there, since it's only, what, like ten minutes away?

L

Livid

So, wait. When's the next best chance for me to actually get to come and hang with you guys? I don't have a car, nor so much as a license at the moment, so it's irritating as all hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom