• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revenge: A Jigglypuff Combo Video

TheStig

Smash Lord
good video, the intro was nice, and I like the music. i would have liked to see some clips in real time though. i have some questions. how did u set the youtube clips to only show only high quality (i have it set on standard somehow, and you have to change it manually)? you wouldn't happen to go to uiuc?

LaserBust

Smash Journeyman
lol. It waz like mega funny. The little pics at the end.
Music waz ok xD
ComboeZ were nice too.

N fact, if I learned anything from this video, it would b that I need 2 use Nair more often.
Nair > FootStool = win

illinialex24

Smash Hero
good video, the intro was nice, and I like the music. i would have liked to see some clips in real time though. i have some questions. how did u set the youtube clips to only show only high quality (i have it set on standard somehow, and you have to change it manually)? you wouldn't happen to go to uiuc?
you add "&fmt=6" to the end.
so:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD67JgNdhjk
becomes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD67JgNdhjk&fmt=6

and check my channel to see them in real time. Many of them I have posted online... I'll try to put some of them in another video showing them in real time.

And nair = god. It has insane priority, over almost all characters recovery.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Haha I can't believe someone posted another Jiggs combo video within 3 days of me posting one XD But hey, the more the merrier :)

Seriously, good stuff. WAAAAY better video quality than mine lol

__G__

Smash Cadet
Not a bad video at all, other than the constant slow motion and strobe effects lol.

Seriously though, you're pretty good, I hope you make more, and keep posting them.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Some people have really liked the strobe, and some have hated it, like you. And I'm gonna try to keep making more, and __G__, thanks for the compliment. You know a lot more about matchups so I assume you are a better player, so for me, thats good.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Nair to footstool was pretty sweet but besides that, the vid was kinda bad. The combos weren't too good (not that there are combos in brawl), your opponents looked terrible, like half the time your opponents could've made it back if they didn't screw up, and the clips just weren't that entertaining to watch. No hard feelings, but it just wasn't very good.

Edit: and how does this video show that jiggs wasn't nerfed, lol

Zamuel

Smash Cadet
Not bad, but you really should do a second version without the epilepsy effects. Some of your opponents were obviously better than others. The best parts were nair -> footstool and using DI to attack yet dodge Peach's counter.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'm going to have the effects taken out next time, so thanks for telling me that. Some of you likely noticed that the Peach was not very good, and that was the worst character out there. All the other players are fairly good, even if they didn't appear so in the video.

Thanks for all the comments.

Top Bottom