• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

PortCity

Smash Ace
Anyone want to play singles today? I'm kinda interested in practicing some tech stuff. I'm done with class at 1 pm and I'm up to play afterward.

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Greg: No problem. I MIGHT come up there to day to play. I need to regroup and take a nap first. I wanna see what Ames people are doing.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I hung out with Chriskizm tonight and he said that him and bpow and prozibly 2 others are going to YOUR tournament instead of mine :(

overtheunder

Smash Cadet
@Rob well he DID show up to ours

@lux yes sounds like me brandon dustin chris

@everyone good chance we are doing games tonight so get a hold of me and ask! 5159793611

Soran

Smash Ace
400+ in debt?

it better not be to people... man, how can people get so deep like that?
I mean it better be for like, school loans or a car loan.

PortCity

Smash Ace
:::A WILD DEBO APPEARS!:::

Well, I thought it was gonna be Thursday, but actually I have to pick my significant other up on Wednesday. So I'll come down after seminar, play until about 9:30 and head back after I pick her up.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
400+ in debt?

it better not be to people... man, how can people get so deep like that?
I mean it better be for like, school loans or a car loan.
nah man, loan sharks, I gotta like hide everywhere I go and dip into alley ways and carry guns and shoot people and hijack cars and jump these loan sharks on water skiis.

car+insurance+speedingticket+haventhadajobsincejanuary

and it's not like food or drinks are free. I just have a really good deal with my bank since I've had an account with them since I was born as far as repaying negative in my account.

BPx

Smash Lord

Well, I thought it was gonna be Thursday, but actually I have to pick my significant other up on Wednesday. So I'll come down after seminar, play until about 9:30 and head back after I pick her up.
Nah dude, his name is Light now. Its hardcore.

Soran

Smash Ace
lol I like that pic.

So much weird things. But you know if you've seen the notebook. the DEATHnotebook ; D

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I looked at the picture for a minute and I'm not sure if I see it, gonna scope it out later.

Also, Blank, David hasn't gotten his full repayment yet.

BOLT08

Smash Lord

I don't understand. So you are going to DSM wednesday instead of thursday now? Wednesday is a no go for me. You should go thursday.

yeah. Thursday.

PortCity

Smash Ace
@Debo: I would, but I have to be at the airport to pick her up Wed at 10 pm. So I can go tomorrow, but Thursday won't work (Can't go 2 nights in a row). :( You can play with us next week Sunday or Monday.

PortCity

Smash Ace
::: A WILD (C)ome(B)ack(K)id APPEARS! :::

That settles it, you guys should all play tomorrow in DSM. I won't be able to show, but if the dang CBK is gonna be there, everyone else should! I'll just play a few singles with Joker tonight before I pick her up.

Top Bottom