• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigg strat

Crzy8z

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm new here, but I would like to contribute. I'm not sure if this has yet been metioned( I'm sure it's been found), but here we go.

When you are dashing with Jigg then grab somebody you will slide. This has great use for getting opponents towards the edge of the map. You can wall of pain them close to the edge then dash grab -> Forwardthrow -> combo off edge leading to a kill.

Whats everyone's opinion on this strat?

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Fairly old and i use it a lot, however, it does not work on a good player. You mainly have to back throw (less vertical gain for the opponent so they cannot go over Jigglypuff), so this is not that practical... Thanks for posting though.

Crzy8z

Smash Rookie
Thanks for input, you're probaly right though, it wont work on good players, but still it can set up some tech chasing for spacing

Crzy8z

Smash Rookie
No not exactly, you dash grab, but when you grab Jiggs and the person you're grabbing slide in the direction you were dashing in. Its good for teching or spacing.

Tyser

Smash Champion
How is it good for teching and spacing? Do you play FFA or something? Anyways, it is exactly what I said, a simple dashing grab. No matter what you do, her dashing grab always does that sliding shenanigans.

Top Bottom