• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Gta+Niagara Brawl Power Rankings! (last updated 06/28. OMG RLY!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
With a new game, a new scene was born within Ontario. With a such an active community, the level of competition continues to rise so its only natural that eventually we would be presented with:

The goal of the PR is to inspire players to do their best and reach their greatest potentials, as they will be recognized for their accomplishments and be one of the top players in the region, and with that the whole scene's skill level will increase.
It also helps newer players learn who the top players are.

How the Rankings are decided:

Placement is based on tournament results, consistency and other empirical evidence. The level of your opponents is also highly important as well. If you have an easy bracket or make it far in a tournament with easy competition, it will not count as much as if you got just as far in another tournament with harder competition. The quickest way to rise is to beat those above you on the list.
Also, this list is based on Singles as well as doubles.

Panelists: Minus, Doc, Iliad

1. SilverDoc :metaknight: + :random:
2. Hype :metaknight:
3. King Ace :metaknight:
4. TO Joe :metaknight:
5. Minus :falco:
6. Shifu :snake:/:diddy:
7. Raidos :popo:
8. Tin Man :rob:/:olimar:
9. Iliad :marth:/:falco:
10. Fool :falco:

Up and Comers List:
The Up and Comers list is a list of those who were aknowledged for their skill, but just fell short of making the actual rankings. It is extra incentive for those who want to be on the rankings to try harder.

Tippr :marth:, SRTM :diddy:, RyanFW :zerosuitsamus:, Fashoomp :dedede:, Sheep :rob:/:metaknight:

If you think you've been overlooked for the up and comers please provide a post explaining why and your points may be considered.
The Rankings will be updated with every one or two tournaments, and the layout will also change in the future. (themes etc)

Percon

Smash Lord
Theme should be up next time :x

Looks good, though. You'd be hard-pressed to strongly disagree with it. There may be a bit of shifting around slightly the next couple tournies, especially near the middle.

EDIT:

GTA + Niagara sounds not so hot. Maybe just "Southern Ontario Brawl Power Rankings"?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
You know that name totally flashed across my mind.... infact naming it seemed to be the hardest part of making the thread lol.

Edit: Nate unless I'm mistaken, you already can? I mean where do you think mine came from?

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Im pretty sure it was a tossup between you and KC for the tenth spot, Millar. KC just edged it out I guess. The next big tournament will definitely shift people into more stable positions, this one was kind of hard to make in one night without a full list of results over the past few months. The next 'small' tournament will probably make changes too, if there is one before Bug's big one anyways.

D

Deleted member

dont wait until next update to change the theme.

shotgun ->

Barbeque

Smash Journeyman
if i actually could make it to more tournaments i might have a chance at a decent spot on this list :p

Percon

Smash Lord
If it were up to me, I would have you ALL on the list! <3

not really. But everyone DOES have a shot if they work hard enough. Except Csaba.

GenER!X

Smash Rookie
*posted in wrong thread*

yay UnC

I might be changing my main though, not too sure as of now. I need to play ppl again to make sure.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Oh well, Kevin doesnt wait in line while in the pool ^.^

The first PR is up, and so it begins. I'm only goin up from here.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I think we all are. But I'm holding off till next update, I find its cooler to see all changes made at once.
Also, someone is gonna have to give me a basic lesson about image linking...

MDK00

Smash Ace
@nikoK: if your master blocking you will go up 2 ranks guaranteed. ur peach gets slapped around in the face like 3 pimps cussin 1 ***** =S its riDUNKculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom