• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini's Melee Tournament Videos (7/6/08) feat. Lambchops, Colbol, ESAM

nevershootme

Smash Master
I'll put more around tomorrow, I still have Noucles & linguini matches with garbanzo & finch and esam and rexx, plus seibrik's matches,

****it colbol, how come u and green mario didn't want to play on the recording tv -_- I was hoping for something

Linguini

Smash Master
lol nevershootme just make sure you dont put up the set of me and noucles vs rex and esam, i was completely ****ing around the 1st match lol.

Falcinho

Smash Ace
Good ****

Is there more to come?

Like XIF+GreenMario vs Lambchops+Colbol or Lambchops vs anyone?

Randomg

Smash Apprentice
First time I've seen a Col bol video, he looked far and away better, even considering Rexx looked nervous in the matches I watched... I love advanced techniques used efficiently instead of people just doing it to show off and then playing stupidly. Reminded me of Ken's fox only with more tech skill.

BAMN

Smash Journeyman
No Green Mario vids? Disappointed :( Always fun to watch ESAM, Colbol, Chops and Seibrik though. Nice to see some new stuff from Noucles too, he is one of my favorite foxes to watch.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
First time I've seen a Col bol video, he looked far and away better, even considering Rexx looked nervous in the matches I watched... I love advanced techniques used efficiently instead of people just doing it to show off and then playing stupidly. Reminded me of Ken's fox only with more tech skill.
QFMFT, it's why Colbol's probably my favorite fox next to M2K

Top Bottom