• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jiggz sound effects even got nerfed...

Shirahama

Smash Rookie
I honestly don't seem to recognize any differences between Melee's and Brawl's voice on Jigglypuff. In fact, they are the same. The only notable, and obvious, distinction is the new addition of grunts, squeals, etc.

And I totally agree; Jigglypuff's scream climax of her Final Smash is epic win.

orochijes

Smash Journeyman
Those squishy, bubbly, rubbery sound effects are great. Especially for me. In melee, I never really counted how many jumps I did and ended up running out off the ledge. With the noise of her brawl jumps, I can tell a higher pitched jump noise means its time to land.

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
Discuss.

Her new voice can suck my ****.
Jigglypuff's sound effects weren't actually changed, but a few more just got added... I think. I don't currently use her enough to know the full details on the matter, I'm afraid. However, I haven't noticed any significant changes, excluding a few grunt-like noises.
If her voice were to be changed, however, we can put that to all the voices being changed in the anime. The voices of all the Poke'mon were first witnessed in the original episodes of the program.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Crouching over and over again is easily the best taunt she has, and I've actually had some use for it in a match :p
Basically I was crouching over and over again to dodge laser spam by a Falco, and he started to laugh because of the noise, and while he was laughing I rested him for the win.

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
Crouching over and over again is easily the best taunt she has, and I've actually had some use for it in a match :p
Basically I was crouching over and over again to dodge laser spam by a Falco, and he started to laugh because of the noise, and while he was laughing I rested him for the win.
Nice, you made Jigglypuff a counter to Falco due to people's taste in humor. Congrats.

Top Bottom