• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Community Crazy Awesome Shirt Thread

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
THE BASIS
So since Lucario apparel is all the rage with the kids these days apparently, I figure why not just make a separate topic for everyone to post images and information on their shirts or other clothing showing one to be a rabid Lucario player.

Though of course we'll still have it in other topics, its more fun this way! ^_^

PREVIEW
This is what the shirts look like. Of course [NAME] is replaced with whatever you name you put in, and you could move that around or change the font and size and colour and whatever.

Front:

Back:

ORDERING
**The shirts cost $22.95 USD plus $4.99 for 4-10 day shipping within the USA. They also have 2-day shipping -- which is what I got -- for around $9 more.

For those who have not ordered a shirt you can purchase one through Zazzle via the following process:

1. Go to the following website: http://www.zazzle.com/

2. Click the 'Login' button in the upper-right corner of the screen.

3. If you do not have an account create an account there -- if you have an account on Zazzle why are you reading these directions anyway? Go ahead... set your password... I'm waiting...

5. Go to the following url (and thank Infi while you are at it!):
http://www.zazzle.com/lucario_instant_win_nurocustom_customized_shirt-235835881096742299

6. Select your size to the right of the preview box. Men's sizes (in inches) are:

Size - Width (underarm-to-underarm) - Length (collar-to-bottom)
S - 18 - 23
M - 20 - 25
L - 22 - 26.5
XL - 25 - 28
2XL - 26 - 30
3XL - 28 - 30

7. Click the 'Customize it' button on the right (below the Add to Cart button).

8. Click the image of the back of the shirt with the phrase 'back' below the preview box.

9. On the right you will see a box that says 'Nuro' in the upper left of it; click 'Change text' and type in what name you want on the back of the shirt and click 'OK'. You'll see the name update on the preview.

9b. (optional) You can now change the size, colour of your name, the font, placement on the shirt, etc. if you want in that edit box on the right.

10. (optional) I personally replaced the image of the Lucario with another copy that I scaled and edited a bit. You can use the image already there, or you can go with the one I used. If you want to use a different version, here's the one I used... just download it to your computer and extract the file using 7Zip or Winzip: http://nurotasama.googlepages.com/pinklucario.zip

10b. (optional) Click 'Change image' in the edit box on the right with the text Wincario. Hit browse and find where you saved the image. Click the 'Add image' button in the lower right corner of this window to upload and add it.

10c. (optional) Make sure the image looks correct on the shirt. If it does, scale down the Lucario to an appropriate size if you need to -- it should automatically select the right size. Just make sure his foot or one of his ears aren't being cut off; we don't want Lucario being butchered for that shall make me sad. ;_;

11. Make sure everything is right in the preview and click the 'Add to Cart' button on the right. Access your shopping cart, make sure its the customized version you made there, and continue to checkout. Enter your shipping and billing info. ORDER!

12. Sit in a chair for a few days and cry because your shirt isn't there yet. Then eventually (2-10 business days depending on shipping) find your package of that Pink Lucario shirt you've always dreamed about sitting in your mailbox or on your step one afternoon, and instantly put it on. And then smile. Because now you're awesome like that!

CURRENT SHIRTS

Nurotasama:

Tedward2000:

Milln:

Flash:

Kasai:

CREDIT
Credit for the Lucario boards mascot goes to RupeeClock. Credit for the shirt design goes to Infi-tan.

NOW POST PICS OF THE BACKS OF YOUR SHIRTS AS YOU GET THEM!

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Wow, convenient!
Now everyone can get their own shirt!!

Im getting mine in a week or so.
So i'll post pic's
=)
-t2

Saltix

Smash Lord
As much as I like the shirt, I want to modify it.
Picture on front, text on back. I want people to see it as I'm walking down the hallway/street/dungeon/ etc...

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
As much as I like the shirt, I want to modify it.
Picture on front, text on back. I want people to see it as I'm walking down the hallway/street/dungeon/ etc...
I was thinking of doing that but I think its cooler on the back since then its like a STAFF shirt or a NET SECURITY shirt... cept its a IM WEARING A ****ING PINK LUCARIO ON MY BACK BECAUSE I OWN shirt.

Timbers

check me out
Yeah the Lucario on the front would look kind of dorky like even more dorky than it is instead of the pure awesome radiance the original has.

I want one.

Saltix

Smash Lord
hmm
well... I'll leave it as is.

now I need 30 dollars...plus 35 for the white GC controller....plus 15 for my upcoming entree fee...
I NEED A JOB :[

Timbers

check me out
I should work. But between my busy schedule with summer courses and doing jackall squat for the remainder of the day, I just don't know how I could fit in a job.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this has totally gotten out of control. Eventually, we're all going to be showing up at Halloween parties as a pink Lucario wearing Pika's headband balancing a styrofoam cup of water on his tail...and on fire...

Dear god, I think I just had an epiphany. *runs out of the building*

Edit:

I should work. But between my busy schedule with summer courses and doing jackall squat for the remainder of the day, I just don't know how I could fit in a job.
I see what you did there.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this has totally gotten out of control. Eventually, we're all going to be showing up at Halloween parties as a pink Lucario wearing Pika's headband balancing a styrofoam cup of water on his tail...and on fire...
Get me a Pink Lucario suit and I'll do it!

Edit: Oh, I didn't notice you said Halloween parties; I thought you meant REGULAR parties! Can I wear one to those too?

Saltix

Smash Lord
Lucky lucky lucky :[
school+football season is starting up soon so I won't be able to work weekdays...
Oh well.

The King Of Hearts

Smash Journeyman
becuase of topics like this makes the lucario board the best boards ever... (I mean it I never go of the boards much)

nuro when you get the suit you have to make a comercial with the theme of we didnt start the fire! then shirt will make millions O.O

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
urgh, I checked the site and how much it would order to my country... and crap it's going over 50 dollars, which translates to 85 Reais, which translates to unhappy Tallen =/
'mkay, no point in sulking about it! I have to do something!!
*calls parents*

Milln

Smash Champion
My shirt just got in tonight and Ii drove around and showed everyone. It's ****ing god tier. Pics when I get my computer back. <3

Milln

Smash Champion
Guys, when you're washing these, make sure you follow the instructions on the inside of the shirt (the icons) and take care when you're washing them. Mine just got totalled in the washing machine. T-T

Pearl Floatzel

Smash Apprentice
Forget combo videos, that shirt just made me want to main Lucario.
Freaking awesomeness.
Now get me one with a picture of Kirby on it.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
Guys, when you're washing these, make sure you follow the instructions on the inside of the shirt (the icons) and take care when you're washing them. Mine just got totalled in the washing machine. T-T

dr00

Smash Apprentice
i think it's life telling Milln that he needs a shirt that says "Chill" on it instead.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Gah! I just washed my shirt!!...(runs over to check it)
its fine, no destruction of words.
And milln who'd you ruin the shirt already? Throw it into the wash with a bunch of cactus?
-t2

Milln

Smash Champion
By ruined I mean the picture is very faded and I do not consider it acceptable.

Top Bottom