• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers EXPOSED: The True Story

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
hahahaha dud3!!!!
b3st part...

"ic3 ic3..... CLIMB3RS!!!! "

lol 2 g3wd

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
I actually filmed the whole vid at my house though. To make Nana just stand there and have a different popo hit her is a lot harder to do than you think.
Not really, just make a tournament thing on Brawl, when the announcer says "TOURNEY" just choose all green Popos with Yellow Nanas. The Nana in your video was slightly brighter than the usual.

I saved replays of the normal, light, dark, then darkest Ice Climbers in tourney.

Nintendogs

Smash Journeyman
Not really, just make a tournament thing on Brawl, when the announcer says "TOURNEY" just choose all green Popos with Yellow Nanas. The Nana in your video was slightly brighter than the usual.

I saved replays of the normal, light, dark, then darkest Ice Climbers in tourney.
Great Idea, Never thought of it; I just made a team battle with team atttack on.

Top Bottom