• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Illinialex Present: Wall of Puff, A Jigglypuff Combo Video

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSqkae9thFc

Here is my combo video using Jigglypuff, an awesome combination of drill rests, off-stage Wall of Pains, and other kills. These are all on competent players, with all but a few clips being on Blackout members (my own clan). Please enjoy, comment, rate, and feel free to private message me if you have any questions. I took out many of the special effects that I had in my previous movie, Revenge, due to popular request (http://youtube.com/watch?v=qD67JgNdhjk&fmt=6 ). Enjoy.

Here is a link to a higher quality video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSqkae9thFc&fmt=6

Here is a link to a download site for the movie: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3I65TUL1

illinialex24

Smash Hero
It was cool I guess, but no offense, your opponents seemed kinda really bad.
Bowyer, they appear worse than they are (except the Lucas and the Lucario (in the 1v1v1 with MK) , they were actually legit bad). Although none of them could compete with you, all but these are good if not great players for being amateurs, and many were shocked when I edgeguarded them so effectively. If you want to play the Donkey Kong or some other players, they would likely be more than happy to play you, and then you would hopefully realize they are not terrible, they are all way past competent (except for the 2 aforementioned).

Thank you for watching my videos.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I should have access to wifi come school time so I could play a few games, but online still isn't a very good place to judge skill from.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I should have access to wifi come school time so I could play a few games, but online still isn't a very good place to judge skill from.
It isnt unless you have a green or blue connection (good green), but we might have to wait a while unless you wanna brawl today. However, if you went to our clans chatbox, you could face those people that i mentioned, and its at:

http://xat.com/chat/room/27969148/?p=0&ss=5

Just look for Jingo, Naik (his computers broken so he may not be on), 16Bit, Omlet, Diskunman or others who were mentioned in the video. 16Bit, Omlet, and Naik have great connections, Jingos is decent, so you should get many green connections.

My FC if you wanna brawl today is 2406-4942-6008

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
It isnt unless you have a green or blue connection (good green), but we might have to wait a while unless you wanna brawl today. However, if you went to our clans chatbox, you could face those people that i mentioned, and its at:

http://xat.com/chat/room/27969148/?p=0&ss=5

Just look for Jingo, Naik (his computers broken so he may not be on), 16Bit, Omlet, Diskunman or others who were mentioned in the video. 16Bit, Omlet, and Naik have great connections, Jingos is decent, so you should get many green connections.

My FC if you wanna brawl today is 2406-4942-6008
Even with the best of connections the lag still seriously ****s with a good persons game.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I know and its always fun playing new people, but I never use jiggs online, cause it sucks and you can't rest people consistently.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I know and its always fun playing new people, but I never use jiggs online, cause it sucks and you can't rest people consistently.
I have to use Jigglypuff online, because my secondary main, Marth, is terrible. But unless I get a blue connection, I always have something weird if I use rest. I generally move to the side before resting, when without lag its absolutely normal. Bowyer, you wanna brawl? My fc is 2406-4942-6008

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I would but I don't have access to wifi. I don't have a good internet connection at my home, but when I go to college I'll have some internets.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm guessing when he got hit with Pound (which when it hits sends the opponent into a vertical trajectory), he must have DIed toward the stage, thus resulting in a stage spike.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Lmfao same here -_- I'm rusty xD

But hey, we had some hilarious moments! That Nair stagespike on my Pikachu on Pokemon Stadium was so funny! And that Rest off-stage xD lol

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Lmfao same here -_- I'm rusty xD

But hey, we had some hilarious moments! That Nair stagespike on my Pikachu on Pokemon Stadium was so funny! And that Rest off-stage xD lol
Yeah we did. Also the game where I edgehugged your Ike 3 times and I fell into your smashes twice. It was dumb and dumberer in that match lol.

Oh yeah and nair spikes are actually really good. I found that out on Final. But I mean, I really wish I had been spacing better.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Yeah we did. Also the game where I edgehugged your Ike 3 times and I fell into your smashes twice. It was dumb and dumberer in that match lol.

Oh yeah and nair spikes are actually really good. I found that out on Final. But I mean, I really wish I had been spacing better.
Yeah, it was hilarious xD

Judging by how you play, you are actually a very good Jigglypuff player (despite us having bad days)! Props. :laugh:

Shuriken_bob

Smash Rookie
It was a good idea.. but sadly your opponents resembled the skill and common sense of lvl 3 computers :x

Honestly they just let themselves fall right into it every time.

A lot of people arnt educated on WoPs though and that makes my life as a jigg player easier...so hell im not complaining :D

illinialex24

Smash Hero
It was a good idea.. but sadly your opponents resembled the skill and common sense of lvl 3 computers :x

Honestly they just let themselves fall right into it every time.

A lot of people arnt educated on WoPs though and that makes my life as a jigg player easier...so hell im not complaining :D
This is the funny part, they were all great players (except for 2, who could likely only beat lv 7's or 8's) while the rest could easily kill a lv 9. The trick is you have to punish air-dodges, which I am fairly effective at. You have to bair or rest them if they air-dodge, which really forces them to try to attack through, which is when you shine.

Top Bottom