• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Give It A Rest: Jigglypuff Rest Compilation Video

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Hello all, I am here to post about my new Jigglypuff video:

Give It A Rest: Jigglypuff Rest Compilation Video

This is a compilation of my Jigglypuff's Rest moments such as off-stage Rests, Dair to Rests, tech-chase to Rests, etc. Enjoy! ^_^ (Please watch it in high-quality!)

Errr... this video is not supposed to showcase my ability with Jigglypuff in any way whatsoever. This video was made strictly for entertainment purposes.

Songs used:

"Staff Roll" from F Zero X
"Pokemon Gym and Evolution" from Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Comment, rate, subscribe, yada yada yada... :)

P.S. Why do me and Illinialex24 always come out with these videos at generally the same time? -_- Coincidence? I think not. lol

illinialex24

Smash Hero
P.S. Why do me and Illinialex24 always come out with these videos at generally the same time? -_- Coincidence? I think not. lol
Yeah, why is that? I wish this had a bit more than rest, but I definitely liked it (rated it 5 because you are a beast at rest). I liked the WoP at the beginning. Just the beginning was kinda slow because it was all drill rests. But rest kis still such a good move.

ComboBaker

Smash Cadet
Forgive me for the copypasta but
It was mildly impressive. I mean a lot of the rests you did punished you in the end and were not too good from the perspective of the individual match. Also drill resting is a rather textbook technique and that made up a good third of this video. So even though some of these rest videos are flashy and showboaty,ultimately they are irrelevant towards winning the match and therefore lack value for competitive play.I am not trying to say you are a bad player, but that the video lacks integrity.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Haha this video was not really supposed to exhibit that I was a good player or anything... I made the video because I wanted people to just enjoy it and have a laugh or two at some of the oddities of the video (Wolf rolling into my Rest as I literally just stood there still makes me laugh every time I see it).

I apologize if you weren't impressed, but that was not the goal of the video in the first place... :(

lol and yes, I forgive you for the copy-and-paste XD

ComboBaker

Smash Cadet
ah ok, i am sorry, i am just getting a little overly critical with videos now since i continue to expect the magic i saw when i saw melee combo videos. >______________>

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Melee combo videos > Brawl combo videos.

Because there are REAL combos in Melee! =O lol (yes, I know there are combos in Brawl too... smart aleck =P)

Pumeluf

Smash Rookie
Very cute video! I loved the "cutscenes" - especially the ending and beginning. You seem to be very good with rest, but longer clips could have been more educational.

KiraNumber7

Smash Apprentice
i just picked up on jiggly(i rather like puff balls and people who are air fighters) i was reeeeeaaaaly impressed by the sing to rest, since sing majorly sux, i liked the cutscenes (even though i couldnt hear the beggining cause of the music =P)

but overall really nice i kinda liked the way u kept killing urself at low percents =P and how u got lucas off screen with rest was amazing even though it didnt ko =)

nice work!

Top Bottom