• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Reserved for Brackets.

Code:
[B]8/15/09[/B]
-ZP Brawl Monthlies-

[url]http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243283[/url]

Top 3:
1. Seibrik
2. Afro
3. Esam

Bracket:
[url]http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww4/alex_banx/ZPBracket8-15-09.gif[/url]

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
After careful deliberation a panelist consisting of myself, xYz, Rx, Gmoney, QDVS, and Linguini has come up with what will for now become the 2008 Brawl Florida Power Rankings.

Not much more to say than that, so here we a-go!

1. AfroTHUNDAH (Snake)
2. xyz (G&W)
3. Rx- (MetaKnight)
4. C.Doc/Danny (Pit)
5. Linguini (Donkey Kong)
6. Seibrik (Dedede)
7. Equi (Wolf)
8. Gmoney (MetaKnight)
9. HRnut (Random Button except yoshi (i hate him:laugh:))
10. Tommy G (Falco)

The following we feel were strongly considered for the rankings, but just didn't make the cut. So here we have a few honorable mentions, in no particular order. Other Than alphabetical.

Chaz (Marth)
Fearless (Olimar)
Galeon (Lucas)
Icekid (Olimar)
Lambchops (Snake)

So there you have it. The last tourny taken into consideration was FAST. I believe we are going to be updating this list as time passes, just not sure exactly when.

So there you have it, discuss, dont discuss, I dont care. I'm done here.

Fixed
10 characters

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
HRNUT, don't be so surprised. You are the up-and-coming Azen of FL brawl! ;)
I can't help but be suprised because a couple weeks ago i'm pretty sure that my name wasn't even up for consideration, now its on the PR:) hopefully i'll be better than Azen so i can help prepare florida with a million serious friendlies:chuckle:

Finch

Smash Lord
A lot of this surprises me. I haven't been following tournament results below top 3 though so you guys should know better than me.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
HB, how can you be in the PR if you lost to me 2-0 in pools at FAST?
-ESAM

how can xYz be 2nd if i 2-0'd him at fast

how can linguini be on there if i 2-0'd him at fast

OUTRAGEOUS

just kidding, I know how power rankings work, and both players are better than me lol

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
If I still used Bowser I'd be up there...He's too powerful to not be up there!
Edit: Wow, the only character in there more than once is MK...We have so much variety here.

Linguini

Smash Master
how can xYz be 2nd if i 2-0'd him at fast

OUTRAGEOUS

just kidding, I know how power rankings work, and both players are better than me lol
you must be **** stupid or something, you beat me in pools buddy not the bracket, pools dont matter and i almost beat you sanbagging my *** off rofl.
So no you have never beat me, my record against you is like 2-0.
Get at me, ill be glad to refresh your memory on our last two sets anytime.

Equi

Smash Ace
roflmao I'm pretty sure fearless was joking calm down DK

At any rate, congratulations to everyone. HRNut for being the fastest player to get the PRs just like that. Guy is getting better all the time. And the PRs are looking good, we have a versatile amount characters on there which is cool, not just all MK and Snake.

I know this list will change a lot. So I'm going to keep on working my *** off to improve and place better. Thank you all.

Finch

Smash Lord
It is kind of ****ed up to brag about beating linguini in pools when he was going random characters and obviously didn't care.

I'm honestly surprised that fearless isn't on this list after placing 3rd in florida at FAST. But I know nothing about his other tournament records so eh.

Equi

Smash Ace
The reason is that placing well at one tournament doesn't guarantee a spot on the list. Beating highly ranked players and consistently placing well does. Fearless could very well be on there soon if he keeps it up I imagine.

Finch

Smash Lord
Yeah I know, that's why I said I didn't know anything about his other placings. I'm just surprised that he placed so well at fast without placing really well at other FL tournaments in the past.

Equi

Smash Ace
Cuz Fearless is getting beast. And I'm teaming with him for Willz. :D

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
i was kidding here, and you and I both know you weren't trying in our 2 matches, while I was because I take brawl too seriously.

fearless said:
I know how power rankings work, and both players are better than me lol
i wasn't kidding here.

I should stop using sarcasm over intarwebs. <3 linguini, no harm meant.

Top Bottom