• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Chat Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
A thread about all things Sonic with no specific focus whatsoever. To help uncluster the clustered Sonic forums. A place for Sonic general discussion; post away and do whatever you want.

EDIT: Credit to HK Donut of the Blue Fire for coming up with the Lucario chatroom.

EDIT2: Yay, my first sticky! And only months after I made the thread! I decided to invite everyone to the party to discuss Marth's manliness, Ike's friends, Steak, bread, chocolate, chocolate breaded steak, and all the other meme's I forgot to mention! But show courtousy to the Sonic regulars, this wouldn't have been possible without them!

NNID
MasterHavik
Ok, since thsi is free post. I say this that Sonic isn't a bad character. He does have bad things about him, but also have some really good things about him. Why can't he be a decent character? He does decent overall agasint all characters of smash. And in my opionion he is soild tier spot for me.

and one more time ppl

HE'S A DECENT CHARACTER. HE DOESN'T SUCKS!!!!!!!!

thank you

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Sonic sucks
Melee is better
Izzy is the man, but sucks playing with sonic
Boxob can't spam, and sucks with playing sonic so he quit
I'm the best
East Coast son
KASR is like 12 and PMs me every other day because he thinks i'm a chick
I'm not like Yuna
Lucario spies are lame
Sonic > Lucario
Zelos is mad pimpn yo
this thread is kinda lame
SWF nees more staff
I'm not cool
Ohana 2009; everyone better go or i'll shoot you, hopefully i still play this game
did i note that I'm the best?
or that I'm not cool?
o wait i did
ok
i'm done

p.s. sonic is so bad, but everyone should stop complaining and use pandas thread for scrubs to whine

NNID
MasterHavik
Sonic sucks
Melee is better
Izzy is the man, but sucks playing with sonic
Boxob can't spam, and sucks with playing sonic so he quit
I'm the best
East Coast son
KASR is like 12 and PMs me every other day because he thinks i'm a chick
I'm not like Yuna
Lucario spies are lame
Sonic > Lucario
Zelos is mad pimpn yo
this thread is kinda lame
SWF nees more staff
I'm not cool
Ohana 2009; everyone better go or i'll shoot you, hopefully i still play this game
did i note that I'm the best?
or that I'm not cool?
o wait i did
ok
i'm done

p.s. sonic is so bad, but everyone should stop complaining and use pandas thread for scrubs to whine
Oh wow and you wanna talk? I have nothing to say about that crap.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
The ROB match-up is taking me a long time to write :/
It'll probably suck so I'll post it ASAP to let people critique it. Hopefully I'll get more than 1 edit for it done this time around.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I finished the R.O.B. write-up. I left quite a bit of stuff out, so feel free to be like, "Twinkle, you moron, you forgot about [insert penis relevant information here]"

Tenki

Smash Hero
So I come back home today, check the Sonic boards, and like.. there are a bunch of 2-page threads that didn't exist when I left earlier today.

What.

where are all these people coming from?

*panic* NUUOOO SONIC IS THE NEXT WEEKLY CHAR!

The noobocalypse is cominggggggg

Edit1:
Oh, and Boxob :[

Edit2:
Phew, I read the hint for the next character, and I'm glad to say that it's Olimar and not Sonic.

...so what's up with all the non-regulars all of a sudden? >_> Sonic is cheap? wut.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
...so what's up with all the non-regulars all of a sudden? >_> Sonic is cheap? wut.
You're not the only one who goes on other boards. XD I hang out in the Lucario boards and they spam almost as much as we like to. XD So Halloween Captain made this chat thread. Yay!

Speaking of the Lucario boards. They have an awesome shirt with a pink Lucario on fire wearing Pika's headband while balancing a Styrofoam cup of water on his tail. XD The Bowser boards have a Katanagunclaw shirt. We need to get in on this.

There is too much at steak for us not to rock this.

Tenki

Smash Hero
wtf just happened. There were like two threads in one day about the tier list some one made.

>___>

tier list does not affect gameplay.

First of all, I think that Sonic is a great character. He is one of my mains. I find that most of the things that TheMagicalKuja said in his guide was true, however, he didn't talk about using spin charge/spin dash effectively. What I do is a pretty good and annoying tactic. I use spin charge if I'm a few character lengths away, then use a tap jump as soon as I make contact with the enemy, then use an airial to fit the situation. Using up or forward works the best. This is a pretty well known tactic, yet I still don't see a lot of Sonic players using it. It is his only attack combo I know of that can do about %30. (%35 if you do spin dash, but harder to pull off succesfully) I also use the up smash while in a dash to do a smash attack and still move a little. Trust me, it is unpredictible, and does significantly more damage than the basic slow roll. (Dash attack for those of you who don't play Sonic games) It can also KO an opponent if they are high enough in damage. I hope this is useful to someone, but the up smash in the middle of a dash is kind of hard to pull off. And if you use this too much or spam it, it will lose its unpredictibility, and will become less effective. So use it appropriatley!!!

it's happening.

T____________T

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
where are all these people coming from?

*panic* NUUOOO SONIC IS THE NEXT WEEKLY CHAR!

The noobocalypse is cominggggggg

I'm building an anti-noob bunker as we speak. thx for the warning tenki.

btw, if you played sonic 3, you know that sonic can run on the water at high speeds, so there. :) Maybe if we got some of those Megaman spikes...

Tenki

Smash Hero
lol on a random note, I was in that mindset and was horribly disappointed when I tried to run off Delfino and fell into the water :[

I forgot the placement for this, but on Pirate Ship, I did an airdash through the water and I thought I was skimming the water. Pretty funny.

I was so amazed by it that I forgot to jump cancel and died.

PS.
I'm not really. I'm just changing pictures. Also, people tend to take what you say about Sonic a bit more seriously when you don't have a Sonic avatar/'main' picture.

`.` if anything, the only thing close (and it's still a large gap) I have to Sonic atm is Falcon.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
Oh yeah, i almost forgot about that dude. Yeah, I want to play your Captain Falcoln again some time soon, Tenki. But this time the story will end differently....

Falcoln punch?

no.

Fail.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I was watching videos of Tudor's Samus and Zkid's C. Falcon.
We need sexy videos like that D:

If only Sonic had longer limbs he could look sexy like that too :(

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
If only Sonic had longer limbs he could look sexy like that too :(
But then he'd be from Sonic 360. Thus he would suck.

I'm not really. I'm just changing pictures. Also, people tend to take what you say about Sonic a bit more seriously when you don't have a Sonic avatar/'main' picture.
Said advice doesn't work when the word Hedgehog is in your name. T_T

Also Falcon is awesome. He's ALSO top tier. Sure thing.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
memphis sux.
zelos is a wannabe player, and a poser
KASR stop getting so pissed about tier lists, just play the game.
and sonic is mid tier. i can name 10 characters off the top of my head that he is better than.
Lloyd>>>>>>>Zelos
sonics moves are good thus he is not bad
sonic cannot spamm any one move effectively, thus, he is not great
that one guy that tried to review sonic is straight garbage adn doesnt know what hes talking about
i would love for tenki to just go around saying that he knows more about sonic than anybody else with a marth main pic, and a lyn avatar. that would ensure epic lulz
when the opponent is at 100% up throw... always
i personally think its pretty gay that as the fastest character in the game, that sonic has no instant smashes

and ca someone find me the your too slow yugioh card, i want to put it in my sig

that is all

jaap

Smash Cadet
maybe a chatbox for sonic? i can make 1 if u guys want, but i can only post a link

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
memphis sux.
and sonic is mid tier. i can name 10 characters off the top of my head that he is better than.
Lloyd>>>>>>>Zelos
that one guy that tried to review sonic is straight garbage adn doesnt know what hes talking about
i would love for tenki to just go around saying that he knows more about sonic than anybody else with a marth main pic, and a lyn avatar. that would ensure epic lulz
i personally think its pretty gay that as the fastest character in the game, that sonic has no instant smashes

and ca someone find me the your too slow yugioh card, i want to put it in my sig

that is all
KID is a scrub
KID thinks he's good
KID sucks really bad
Zelos is the man
Llyod is better, however, I agree
Sonic really is low tier, and you should learn to accept his position and take your own advice and just play the game
There aren't 10 characters that Sonic is "better" than.

but, oh, wait KID won a tournament. I'm sorry, I forgot. Maybe it slipped my mind because it wasn't a worthy win due to the fact that it was full of scrubs? Or maybe it was because I, or anyone else on the Sonic board knows your Sonic isn't even half as good as any other Sonic? OH! I know. I forgot because you have no reputation as a good smasher and have no skilled wins under your belt.

.....lol

NNID
MasterHavik
memphis sux.
Lloyd>>>>>>>Zelos

that is all
Ok, I'll chill out about the tier lists.

Anway my trun.

Memphis is all talk and no show.

KID is funny, but smell really bad.

Tenki is the secodn smartest Sonic palyer I know.

I like streak.

I'm 15, not 12 you little zelos fanboy. And Rayman and klonoa owns Zelos anyday.

I'm still have an awesome Kirby.

What happen to Boxob?

And I think memphis want to kick my *** right now.

Goodbye

KASR

Also, Sonic not low tier.

Tenki

Smash Hero
THC doesn't know it, but this thread is actually a subliminal petition to unban Boxob.

This is not Lyn. It's Marth. Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom