• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Strange high jump (possible glitch?)

Callumm

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

I've been lurking for a long time on these boards, and I noticed something today in my brawl that I've never seen said here before. Playing on Green Greens vs. a Pikachu, I noticed that every now and again, my midair jump would suddenly go very high for no obvious reason. Has anyone else encountered something like this? I know it's practically useless for regular play, but it's certainly worth noting.

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
I was half expecting there to be a mention of Mr. G&W like most "weird jump" topics (but I guess that's only on the tactical forum). Might of been because of the "wind" from wispy woods. The wind has some weird properties in Brawl, especially on the lighter characters.

Do you remember if Wispy happened to be blowing when these jumps occur?

Top Bottom