• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best jigglypuff with vids!

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
It was a pretty good Jiggs but I have two big irks about it. There were so many rollouts it was ridiculous. It seemed as though he was way too reliant on it and pulled it out when it wasn't really needed. He was lucky his opponent didn't really know how to handle it that well. Second thing, Rest, where is it? No Dair to Rest at all?

Oh by the way, is this the Jiggs that Ulevo was talking about in the other thread?

Gedennnnn

Smash Journeyman
The G&W was pretty sucky though. He used rollout more than bair. A good G&W would have murdered him. Dthrow DSmash anyone?!

saberhof

Smash Master
umm what was there to see in the second one?...how the GnW got owned by just rollouts?...*yawn*...

but besides that match...its a pretty good jiggly :)...

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone else notice the Related Videos section when watching those videos? xD

And good Jigglypuff btw! Just... too much Rollout spam for my tastes =X

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Wow, that's a lot of rollout spam! You're lucky ambrose doesn't know how to punish rollout, because he's actually really good. Nice job though.

TheStig

Smash Lord
hmm...from watching the second video i don't know what to make of this guy. he spams rollout a lot but I guess I would too if your opponent doesn't punish it. the thing that i like about this guy is that he is very patient and waits for his opponent to make a mistake.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
I was going to make a roll out comment, but as I read on it looks like you got enough lol.

Instead I will comment on how that guys G&W likes back airs LOL. He made me want to cut my wrists

pastaboy

Smash Champion
kk because i was actually there and i did witness the madness. The game and watch player is not a bad player at all, far from it, The jiggz players was rly good , especially at weaving in and out of atacks and nobody rly knew how to beat it.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
kk because i was actually there and i did witness the madness. The game and watch player is not a bad player at all, far from it, The jiggz players was rly good , especially at weaving in and out of atacks and nobody rly knew how to beat it.
The game and watch was terrible.

Kadardes

Smash Apprentice
No, that G&W was awful. Even I am better than him. His bair spam makes me sick and gives a bad name to all G&W players.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
ok theres a couple of things wrong on this front. first off you say that he is an awful g&w player, your only supporting reason is that his back air spam makes you sick. You dont even go on to fully explain your reasoning on why. I would really like to know what about the bair spam that makes you sick. Also you say" Even i am better then him" you imply that you are some bad player and that ambrose is even worse then you.you claim that you are better and you don't even give and reason or any sort of helpfull information to prove that. There is a problem with brawl you can't realy tell on how good a player is by just watching them play, you actually have to play them.

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace
ok theres a couple of things wrong on this front. first off you say that he is an awful g&w player, your only supporting reason is that his back air spam makes you sick. You dont even go on to fully explain your reasoning on why. I would really like to know what about the bair spam that makes you sick. Also you say" Even i am better then him" you imply that you are some bad player and that ambrose is even worse then you.you claim that you are better and you don't even give and reason or any sort of helpfull information to prove that. There is a problem with brawl you can't realy tell on how good a player is by just watching them play, you actually have to play them.
Predictable = punishable.

ADHD

Smash Hero
If I was going against you, you'd be freakin toast with all those rollouts. I deal with a jiggz who spams them all the time in friendlies and its pretty funny that rollout addicts never learn to stop.

Bug~

Smash Ace
he actually controls the rollouts very well and most of the time he will make sure he doesnt get punished.

and if you all think the GW is horrible..then play his GW at CH4 since us canadians are going :)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Great matches thanks for sharing! The Jiggly probably used rollout a lot because they knew they couldn't get punished, (as previously stated) however I think I saw the G&W try to punish it by using his dair.

I think that G&W used the turtle that much because they knew that Jiggly had to get close for the attacks to be effective, that and probably a lot more.

I liked all the videos, especially the first and last ones.

Glick

Smash Lord
I mean, he didn't get punished for it.

People need to learn to turn their backs and shield grab lol.

TheStig

Smash Lord
i used jiggly at the last tourny i went to (only used g&w a few times) and I placed the highest of any tourny i've been to. more people need to use jiggs competitively.

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
i used jiggly at the last tourny i went to (only used g&w a few times) and I placed the highest of any tourny i've been to. more people need to use jiggs competitively.
I was just contemplating whether on not to use my Jiggz in this tourney I'm going to soon. It'll be the biggest one I've ever gone to, so I would feel much more comfortable going Lucario. But I might have to give in and try my Jiggly out.

underscore_

Smash Journeyman
oh and G&W's best move is bAir and thats all he should be doing on approach for the most part. Eats a ton of shield and is safe if spaced right against almost anybody.

Ulevo

Smash Master
For the ******* cracking down on Ambrose' G&W, please stop talking. Not only are you basing your opinions on one video, but your reasoning is out to lunch. Using Bair repeatedly vs Jigglypuff is bad? Are you kidding? Jigglypuff can barely get past it. Ambrose is an exceptional player.

Also, as for the Roll Out spam, Roll Out is harder to counteract than you think. It's more of a psychological move than anything. If it hits you, you're dead, regardless if it's on the start of the move, or just as it ends when it seems harmless. It also eats shields. Since Jigglypuff is so underused, people do not have a solid idea as to what exactly out prioritizes it, or even how to counter it. Jigglypuff is one of my best characters, and I faced him in pools. Even I didn't know how to beat him exactly, or the Roll Out, and I was the only person who thought he was good until he 2-0'd everyone. I didn't underestimate him, and I still lost.

Anyway, with that said, this individual is good. This was apparently his first tournament, and the GTA players were awesome too. He also has a G&W that I didn't get to see.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
agreed, once you play ambrose you'll realize the **** he can dish out.... and that jiggs player was sick, no doubts. and ya definately can't judge anything from one vid, come to tourny's is exactly right lawlbot

Top Bottom