• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MPJVI - Mourning Pirates Jubilee Six - Raleigh, NC - August 16&17

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

Official thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=181373

Info is spread throughout the thread, and there are plenty of lawls so you'll have some fun reading.

For you lazy peoples though who don't want to go through all of that here are the details in a nutshell:

This is the address of the venue where the actual Brawl tourney will be on Sunday:
12804 Norwood Road
Raleigh, NC 27613

The melee tourney will be at lord karn's Dad's house on Saturday and the address for that is:
2018 Brilliant Drive Raleigh, NC 27616.

We need as many TV 's/Wiis/Cubes/Powerstrips as possible. Please post in the official thread if you can bring any of these.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Guys, I live 4 minutes fromt he brawl tourney. This is epic win. Maybe I'll take some guys to my place, we can just walk there. I'm serious. We have a room larger than the center, great for some after-fun. NO GIRLS ALLOWED ; ]

Top Bottom