• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You guys think you're good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
alright, so i guess i finally had to make this stupid account because i was tired of seeing all you guys suck so badly. honestly, do you guys even have lives, i'm so much better than that emblem guy that everyone talks about. i mean he's not even good compared to me

and by the way i will refer to him as emblem_bored from now on cuz he sucks so bad.

and what's so great about seeing ken at evo? i've seen ken's vids and i could 3-stock him in my sleep

and marth sucks, so all of you should get a life and watch me own you bc i'm just that much better with metaknight

dont bother me with uploading vids of me playing brawl bc none of you are worth my time, especially emblem_bored and sephiroth_cant

someone for the love of god stop sucking so much, and maybe ill be interested

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Talk is cheap, and since your just flaming, you lose.
Why the heck would you post this? Jealousy? Denial? Well whatever the cause is, maybe you should brawl someone before you talk trash

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
i dont have to brawl anyone since i know i can win, and im sorry but your the loser since you play such a crappy character. dont waste my time

and oh yeah your absolutely right i'm so jealous of marth players, even though every marth player i play sucks, so that makes a lot of sense. and im pretty sure your the one in denial since you think you can use ice climbers.

Kizzu-kun

Smash Journeyman
alright, so i guess i finally had to make this stupid account because i was tired of seeing all you guys suck so badly. honestly, do you guys even have lives, i'm so much better than that emblem guy that everyone talks about. i mean he's not even good compared to me

and by the way i will refer to him as emblem_bored from now on cuz he sucks so bad.

and what's so great about seeing ken at evo? i've seen ken's vids and i could 3-stock him in my sleep

and marth sucks, so all of you should get a life and watch me own you bc i'm just that much better with metaknight

dont bother me with uploading vids of me playing brawl bc none of you are worth my time, especially emblem_bored and sephiroth_cant

No sir, you're using your 6th sense, we are dead corpses.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
i dont have to brawl anyone since i know i can win, and im sorry but your the loser since you play such a crappy character. dont waste my time

and oh yeah your absolutely right i'm so jealous of marth players, even though every marth player i play sucks, so that makes a lot of sense. and im pretty sure your the one in denial since you think you can use ice climbers.
Dude, notice how you said every marth player YOU Play, you probably play some drunk 2 year old that slobbers on the controller >.> And I guarantee I could beat your MK with my Ice Climbers even on your best day
cril you might be first one to realize that. i am really good.
SARCASM ******

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
Dude, notice how you said every marth player YOU Play, you probably play some drunk 2 year old that slobbers on the controller >.> And I guarantee I could beat your MK with my Ice Climbers even on your best day

SARCASM ******
what i find sarcastic are all of your replies since ice climbers suck so much.

also, i find it ironic you think your good. dont even bother to play me since ice climbers are pure garbage.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
what i find sarcastic are all of your replies since ice climbers suck so much.

also, i find it ironic you think your good. dont even bother to play me since ice climbers are pure garbage.
You wouldn't know since you've most likely never played a good one

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
Obvious troll is trolling.

I think you're just angry because you tried fighting a sandbag in training and lost.

Ryota

Smash Rookie
His wii number and brawl number creeps me out.
Seriously. Such a badass guy, hell yeah.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
Obvious troll is trolling.

I think you're just angry because you tried fighting a sandbag in training and lost.
you mean to say that i was angry at how fighting everyone is like fighting a sandbag in training...and they all lose.

so guess what? you would lose, sandbag.

Nitrix

Smash Ace

Stop sucking so much and maybe I'll be interested.

kthxbai

Cril

Smash Cadet
im hyped. exactly how good are you? are you like m2k good? or are you even better than him O_O

∫unk

Smash Master
his **** talking and flaming is decent not great. needs more originality/insults.

and stop replying to this **** please he's getting you guys to do exactly what he wants you to. in the world of forums he's actually kicking your ***** right now.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
wow there's actually one smart Marth out there. Too bad he can't beat the great Omegaknight. I like to blindfold myself to beat 3 level 9s.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
funny images? The only thing I need for funny images are the faces of losing players when they fall prey to my superior technique.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
Even if I was a jigglypuff, my skill is so great that it blinds the weak and faint of heart. However, I choose to not degrade myself with lower tier characters such as Marth, and pick a character that is as good as myself.

And it's not my fault this Ken kid is really really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom