• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In-n-out

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
wow is it good? i always thought it looked disgusting without the bun.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Not ALL of their secret menu is online. You have to know the right restaurants/people to order the "Real" secret menu. ;)

Gaara♥

Smash Master
dont you just hate it when you see commercials for places that arent around anywhere?? I dont know about socal but I see commericals for both Cici's pizza, which is a unlimited pizza buffet for $5.00, and Ruby Tuesdays... which i dont know what they have there but i just havent seen one around anywhere

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
dont you just hate it when you see commercials for places that arent around anywhere?? I dont know about socal but I see commericals for both Cici's pizza, which is a unlimited pizza buffet for $5.00, and Ruby Tuesdays... which i dont know what they have there but i just havent seen one around anywhere
YES!! I F****** HATE THAT!!
I see all those Sonics commercials but the nearest one is in Anaheim. The second closest one is in Victorville. The rest are like in Bakersfield..
Their drinks sound sooo good..

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Not ALL of their secret menu is online. You have to know the right restaurants/people to order the "Real" secret menu. ;)
protip: you can get pretty much anything you want from any respectable eating establishment if you ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom