• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ekoix's Shop of Amazing Sigs

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I'm Closed for now

I do Signatures, Avatars, and Banners.

Requesting Rules:

I only do 1 render per request.
If you want me to do it, please state so in your request.

Signature Request Form:

Renders: Images you want used, if you cannot find one tell me a characters name and I'll try my best to find one. www.planetrenders.net is probably the best place to find a render to use.
Just post the link to the pic.

Colors: Colors you want used in the sig.

Text/Font: Text and font you want put on it.

Design: If you want a certain design like lightning or flames or something along those lines on it.

Size: If you don't tell me the size of the sig I'll use 375 by 115.

Border: Yes or No.

*I do banners and Avatars also.
*Please request lol I ran out of ideas so give me some! :laugh:
*I can do sig rotators, but only with two sigs if you want it to look nice.

Rules:
1)Please no Spamming or Trolling.
2)Please don't request at another sig shop then come to me.
3)If you wish to brawl me, my Brawl FC is under my name and avatar, feel free to pm me, or add me.

Waiting list:
1)DUB
2)Falcon
3)boezy
4)
5)
==========
Here are some examples of my signatures. ( If you would like pick a sig that doesn't have a name on it, I will put your name on it and you can have it unless I'm using it in my sig):

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

The Single Shop Theory

Simple, Clean, Refined. That is the work of an artist. A sig shop, Is NOT a Cesspool of gibberish. A sig shop, or a request thread, is obligatory. Respect should always be maintained as an Artist, and an Requester. (And a second artist for fun)

The Raw, Unedited Rules.
1.Don't ask for Credit or Reputation.
An artist need not ask for credit or reputation, With skill it will come, People will notice your works, and if its up the a standard, It will gain attention on its own.
2.Respect
You will respect your requester, and if it need be, Politely decline, or shove a decline in his/her's unrespectful face if they persist. A requester should also be respectful, remember that the Sig Artist is doing this out of their spare time, if need be, they can toss your request out of the window at any time possible
3.Request
Include everything and I mean everything, You feel will help your Artist create your art. Dephending on the information you can generate and help assist the Artist, The product handed to you, Could be a complete pile of dung, to something memorable.

An artists shop, is not a Home Depot, it is a place where you Marvel at works in silence (Or posts). An artists shop does not require houseware Sections or anything of the sort. Without mass flooding or confusion, You will recieve 100%, 1 person to 1 person Attention, Allowing you to craft the result you desire.

Request away :chuckle::chuckle:
Awaiting pick-up:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

(PM me or Post to notify me you've picked up your request)

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
What he said ----^

Signature Request Form:

Renders: Images you want used, if you cannot find one tell me a characters name and I'll try my best to find one. www.planetrenders.net is probably the best place to find a render to use.
Just post the link to the pic.

Colors: Colors you want used in the sig.

Text/Font: Text and font you want put on it.

Design: If you want a certain design like lightning or flames or something along those lines on it.

Size: If you don't tell me the size of the sig I'll use the forum size.

Rules:
1)Please be patient.
2)Please don't be Jeebus or Rollerking
3)Please don't be Jeebus or Rollerking
4)Dont request from All Stars and come here

*If you want an animation don't expect anything to flashy depending on how you want it done.*

Waiting List:

Rejected List
1.Suspect 6.Anyone from the All-Stars shop
2.Suspect
3.Suspect
4.Suspect
5.Suspect

Examples

FIXED

BANNERS

The Single Shop Theory

Simple, Clean, Refined. That is the work of an artist. A sig shop, Is NOT a Cesspool of gibberish. A sig shop, or a request thread, is obligatory. Respect should always be maintained as an Artist, and an Requester.

The Raw, Unedited Rules.
An artist need not ask for credit or reputation, With skill it will come, People will notice your works, and if its up the a standard, It will gain attention on its own.
2.Respect
You will respect your requester, and if it need be, Politely decline, or shove a decline in his/her's unrespectful face if they persist. A requester should also be respectful, remember that the Sig Artist is doing this out of their spare time, if need be, they can toss your request out of the window at any time possible
3.Request
Include everything and I mean everything, You feel will help your Artist create your art. Dephending on the information you can generate and help assist the Artist, The product handed to you, Could be a complete pile of dung, to something memorable.

An artists shop, is not a Home Depot, it is a place where you Marvel at works in silence (Or posts). An artists shop does not require houseware Sections or anything of the sort. Without mass flooding or confusion, You will recieve 100%, 1 person to 1 person Attention, Allowing you to craft the result you desire.

The Big shop Theory
Lolcesspool.

All done

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Rejected List
1.Suspect 6.Anyone from the All-Stars shop
2.Suspect
3.Suspect
4.Suspect
5.Suspect

The Single Shop Theory

Simple, Clean, Refined. That is the work of an artist. A sig shop, Is NOT a Cesspool of gibberish. A sig shop, or a request thread, is obligatory. Respect should always be maintained as an Artist, and an Requester.

The Raw, Unedited Rules.
2.Respect
3.Request

The Big shop Theory
Lolcesspool.

All done
Bold = LOL
Italics = smile + slow clap

Lolcesspool.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Colors: Greyscale.

Text/Font: A6M Zero in whatever cool font you can find, I'm lookin for something sorta.. sharp-looking, nothing boxy.

Design: I'd like Fox to look like he's in the middle of like, sort of an energy storm I guess, lots of twisting and swirly lines of grey/white energy.

Size: Forum Size

So yeah, I'd like a sig of Fox looking like he's eminating this awesome energy of coolness, like put fox further back in the sig so you can see most of his body. Have fun with it, just make him look awesome.

FTR, I requested in All-Stars first because they had lots of free people...but, my dude quit, so I'm sorta annoyed at them.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
Colors: Greyscale.

Text/Font: A6M Zero in whatever cool font you can find, I'm lookin for something sorta.. sharp-looking, nothing boxy.

Design: I'd like Fox to look like he's in the middle of like, sort of an energy storm I guess, lots of twisting and swirly lines of grey/white energy.

Size: Forum Size

So yeah, I'd like a sig of Fox looking like he's eminating this awesome energy of coolness, like put fox further back in the sig so you can see most of his body. Have fun with it, just make him look awesome.

FTR, I requested in All-Stars first because they had lots of free people...but, my dude quit, so I'm sorta annoyed at them.

Who did you request for
Dephending on your answer, I may or may not accept.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
A6M if you requested it from dinko why are you here. request it from someone in this shop or get out.

Ekoix, I take it you don't hate me for being an allstar anymore.

zrky I'll do that one. tomorrow morning

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
AzSv, reading isn't an AT, you can do it.

"FTR, I requested in All-Stars first because they had lots of free people...but, my dude quit, so I'm sorta annoyed at them."

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
First of all, they are not called energy lines, they are called fractals.... Second of all, his name is Fezzy not Fez.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
AzSv, reading isn't an AT, you can do it.
that made me laugh

anyways i have a question for eko,why do you hate the all stars with some sort of fevered rage?

have they like shunned you or something of is it the shop being a "cesspool" as you call it.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
that made me laugh

anyways i have a question for eko,why do you hate the all stars with some sort of fevered rage?

have they like shunned you or something of is it the shop being a "cesspool" as you call it.
Because most people from the allstars shop dont listen to advice, let their ego go to their head, and the so called "big shop theory".

Lolcesspool.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Alright cool, I'll do zrky's you can do that one.

I'm glad you said most Black or I would've been almost offended. I really do try lol.

My bad I didn't even read your request.
I just saw you had one in the allstars shop.

Ekoix.exe

Smash Ace
that made me laugh

Because most people from the allstars shop dont listen to advice, let their ego go to their head, and the so called "big shop theory".

Lolcesspool.
What he said.

Lolcesspool.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
No theres little text in the top left. lol. Oh it says ekoix.

You should post a definition for

lolcesspool.

under it in your post.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
I only asked because I'm too ****ing stupid to know what it means. But it's a funny word. I guess ignorance is still bliss.

Top Bottom