• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
sanuzi really? we should team. once we were enemies now friends!

(even though we were never really enemies lol! it just sounds cool)

Sanu

Smash Champion
Sure Erik, why not? :p XFD I'm gonna teamkill you so hard. <3<3

joeST

Smash Rookie
i think i can make this. and if i do ill bring a tv, a wii, and brawl disc

Cloud77777

Smash Cadet
I look forward to this. If there is any way I can help out in bringing stuff or helping out there, I'd be glad to.
Unfortunately I only have a GC, one Melee, and one controller, so I can bring that, but no TV.

This is Riel by the way, for anyone who cares =P.
For everyone else, I was the guy wearing the RvB pink shirt.
Unfortunately I didn't get to meet everybody, but I met a lot of cool people, and I look forward to making even more friends who can whoop me in smash.

Until April then, it seems.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
^This guy is 100% awesome.

ALSO YOU LIVE IN NEEDHAM.

Duuuude a few people from Needham are coming over on Wednesday and I'm going with them to Alukard's tournament. Please tell me you know them

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I think this is the start of my february vacation? If so, I may be very very out of practice since I have my senior paper due the day before this. </prejohns>

I'm psyched for this.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
I think this is the start of my february vacation? If so, I may be very very out of practice since I have my senior paper due the day before this. </prejohns>

I'm psyched for this.
**** papers
this is smash man
THIS IS LIFE
naw but really we're gonna need to practice, and your bro johns too much
we gotta drag him to this thing

edit 'cause I can't think of everything i want to say in one post:
anyone know what happened to NOHK?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
KevinM, shut up, the Brawl community is amazing. Let's ban MK guys, he's really broken. What character won MM14, oh yeah that's right, top 2 were ZSS and GW. LOL
there wasnt really any mks at the tournament.

not any good ones anyways.
I'm a good Meta Knight :mad: I didn't use him though. I've stopped being a homo.

I know but that destroys the argument about MK is all. Just checking for myself.
haha.

I'm coming to RI soon...I swear!

Jarrod159

Smash Cadet
definately coming. ill make sure to bring a wii and ssbb. idk about a tv. im glad that its split up between two days. hopefully it wont be as crowded.

Cloud77777

Smash Cadet
^This guy is 100% awesome.

ALSO YOU LIVE IN NEEDHAM.

Duuuude a few people from Needham are coming over on Wednesday and I'm going with them to Alukard's tournament. Please tell me you know them
Thanks for the compliment =P
And as for the guys, I don't actually know them (yet), but I looked up the two sns of the guys you told me about, and I plan on talking to them to find out more.

Good luck at Alukard's tourney, this next week is packed with schoolwork, so I don't think I can go.

noodles

Smash Champion
buumans mk is ridiculous, i didnt count him since he went d3 every match. except once?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
how about instead of people playing friendleis the second somebody puts down a setup on a table, we actually think about the way things are arranged and what works the best.
Also how hard is it to number the tvs in order.
Seriously it was like a normal tournament setup threw up and had diarrhea and mass madness came out

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
actually you know what.. Matt make a new thread for this and I'll sticky it as it gets closer. I'm sick of this gigantic merged topic.

No offense Braski but can't be giving special treatment just because I love me my MMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom