• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS: Official Chatroom

smaci92

Smash Lord
If you want to:

• Discuss ZSS
  • Just hangout and have fun
  • Set up online battles with other ZSS users on smashboards

then come talk at the official ZSS chatroom right here:
http://xat.com/111222333444555666777888999

Everyone is open...

and people thought I should set up a time. Well how about 6pm mountain time guys?

NOTE: Because I just posted this thread, do not expect many people to be in the chatroom yet. We'll have to wait till this thread gets more popular...

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
If you want to make a ZSS chatroom (kinda silly considering how few of us there are, IMO), IRC would probably be better. I can say I enjoy my IRC interactions more than my AIM ones.

smaci92

Smash Lord
If you want to make a ZSS chatroom (kinda silly considering how few of us there are, IMO), IRC would probably be better. I can say I enjoy my IRC interactions more than my AIM ones.
alright...i'll look into that and maybe replace the link. and there's not THAT few of us :ohwell: lol

fkacyan

Smash Hero
DC wins.

Nice sig, Smaci. I hope you're just taking credit for the gif, and not the original image.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I think you should set up times and dates for people to talk on there, since we're randomly going on and finding it completely empty. I really like the idea though.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
I think you should set up times and dates for people to talk on there, since we're randomly going on and finding it completely empty. I really like the idea though.
I agree.

It seems like a good idea as a place to discuss ZSS tactics and maybe even arrange practice matches and such with fellow ZSS mains.

smaci92

Smash Lord
hmmm. yes that sounds like an idea snakee. but everyone is from different timezones?! :( I'm mountain time

EDIT: wow. there were 3 people on just a little while ago...lol

NeoZero

Smash Apprentice
It's not that difficult to figure out. You just need to find a time that suits the majority (after taking the timezones into account). You could figure this out easily by way of Poll or by simple reply on this thread. Just post your timezone and prefered hour, and once everyone gives their imput, go with the majority for the timezone (ex: mountain time) and for time (6:00 PM) and use that as the base meeting time (6:00 pm mountain time as default).

Changes can be made accordingly to further suit everyone. It's not foolproof and won't suit everyone, but it's a start.

Your opinion on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Btw, smaci, did you just change your main to fox?

smaci92

Smash Lord
It's not that difficult to figure out. You just need to find a time that suits the majority (after taking the timezones into account). You could figure this out easily by way of Poll or by simple reply on this thread. Just post your timezone and prefered hour, and once everyone gives their imput, go with the majority for the timezone (ex: mountain time) and for time (6:00 PM) and use that as the base meeting time (6:00 pm mountain time as default).

Changes can be made accordingly to further suit everyone. It's not foolproof and won't suit everyone, but it's a start.

Your opinion on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Btw, smaci, did you just change your main to fox?
ok sounds good. how bout 6 pm mountain time? and yes I just changed my main to fox...I've been playing zss for like 6 months, so i decided that it's time for a bit of change lol. And I'm owning my bro's metaknight who used to beat my zss a lot. but I'll still be around on the zss boards

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
I think people should start using Dsmash edgeguard more.

The move really has a huge disjointed hitbox that goes beyond the sweetspot part of the stage. You can charge this move and time it so that it hits the opponent just as they come in range. It goes through a lot of recoveries too and has a slightly lingering hitbox.

After stunning an opponent, you can do a space jump kick to spike them which KOes pretty much every time and can't be avoided if you time it properly.

As well as that, you can also footstool jump them, jump back onto the stage, then use another downsmash to try and catch them as they attempt to recover from below, and then repeat to rack up damage. Works very nicely against Snake.

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
Hey guys, the name is Baker, Sgt. Baker lol.

I've been using Zero-Suit Samus off and on since Brawl came out but I've realised that I just flow better with her than with most of the other character so I'm going to start really working hard to become better with her. This girl is too much fun :laugh: I love stage-spiking people with Down B (I hope that's the proper term for this occurence lol)

So yeah, just wanted to say hi and I'll be roaming these boards and throwing my two-cents in every now and then :)

NintendoMan07

Smash Journeyman
If this seems like an unnecessary post, I apologize, but it seems like every post in this board gets flagged as unnecessary, and I'm just NOW starting to find a main.

Anyway, is this chat still active? Every time I've been on it no one seems to be there. Have the ZSS mains flocked to another location?

Adapt

Smash Lord
Naw that question is valid imo

and I don't think it is very active. ZSS mains are few and far between... We have like 6 people who regularly post and answer questions on this board.

Snakeee, ph00tbag, DeliciousCake, Me, Thiocyanide, DSR (used to come a lot)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Snakeee, ph00tbag, DeliciousCake, Me, Thiocyanide, DSR (used to come a lot)
Bouse? When he feels like it. smaci is also around, I suppose. It's kind of sad that I can keep most of the most commonly known ZSS mains tabulated on my own two hands.

I'm always in the IRC chat. I'm the only person there, because even Cake has abandoned it. If you go there and type my name, most of the time, I'll find you talking about me, although I can't guarantee I'll respond in a timely manner.

There was like one night where both Snakeee and I were in the horrifying chat room linked in the OP, and we had a neat conversation about something or other. I don't go there very often. Apparently very little conversation has occurred since then.

If you really want to talk to me and can find no other means, though, I field IMs without too much fuss. Just try to make sure I can put your sn there to an sn on the boards. I can't speak for other Zamus mains on this front, but I can certainly vouch for my own willingness to talk.

knightzy

Smash Journeyman
I will talk to you guys I guess,as there are'nt many ZSS aussie mainers on here,just to give you a heads up that im here lurking around.

Top Bottom