• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rest > mach tornado?

TL?

Smash Ace
I know this might sound a little crazy but I won a match the other day by using rest on a metaknight while caught in his mach tornado. I did some testing today and I pulled it off a few times but I can't seem to figure out the timing. I have done it after being caught in it and also upon entry. This could be something to look into to help jiggly out. :bee:

Ill try to get a reply up soon.

Glick

Smash Lord
Oh lawd that sounds amazing. But... I cant replicate it. Just like I couldn't replicate my pound spike.

WHAT IS THERE TO LIVE FOR, JIGGLYPUFF

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I was able to do this a few times. Seems to work better at low percents. Just hold down and keep pressing B and hope for the best.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
This is the second time there's been a topic about Jigglypuff against Metaknight that I thought was old news... Seriously, for all the moaning about metaknight on the internet, does anyone actually play him?

Screw this, I'm making a guide.

DJ Kat

Smash Apprentice
I've been able to FSmash Meta-Knight out of a fresh Mach Tornado a couple of times.. Does that help? :\

PND

Smash Champion
I mash down B and Smash DI upwards with my C Stick to do it. I can't do it amazingly consistently yet, maybe 2/5 attempts, but if I fail I usually just fall back into the nado to wake up and nair / dair break it. It's the best kill ever though, if you pull it off.

Top Bottom