• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Watch this Epic Kill and Epic Failure Aginst Hydra

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
LMFAO I cracked up so hard! I thank you for making me lol. xD

I noticed you had trouble killing Bowser throughout the video though :(

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
He was a better player than me... But I killed him so hard there he started the next game with "Impressive Suicide"
I see... Still, nice kill. :)

Could you link me to your clan's chatroom again? I wanna join the clan! I'm prepared to do an audition if I have to lol

Glick

Smash Lord
Yeah with strong characters like bowser and DK. I rising pound so it hits them and I get to avoid their counter attacks. I also do something I sorta came up with. I just while i'm just floating over their head and do a dair so part of it just taps them. It doesn't do much damage but it somtimes makes people slip and I can go for a Fair to WoP if I have too. similar to what happened to you. lol

Also: I'm taking the cake with best jigglypuff kill ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWGJj2Hlq78

Last kill.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Yeah with strong characters like bowser and DK. I rising pound so it hits them and I get to avoid their counter attacks. I also do something I sorta came up with. I just while i'm just floating over their head and do a dair so part of it just taps them. It doesn't do much damage but it somtimes makes people slip and I can go for a Fair to WoP if I have too. similar to what happened to you. lol

Also: I'm taking the cake with best jigglypuff kill ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWGJj2Hlq78

Last kill.
LOL FREAKIN' NICE! :D

I'm gonna make a topic in a bit... about epic kills with Jigglypuff ;)

Top Bottom