• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your epic kills as Jiggs!

Popertop

Smash Champion
Make sure they are EPIC!!! None of this standard WoP stuff. If you do a WoP I wanna see a mutha f*****n crazy arse WOP!! lOl
Oh man, at the first tournament I went to, some small local thing.
I was jiggz against this guys Falco. I did Uair > Uair > Bair > Bair > Bair > Fair off the side of battlefield. The Fair was right at the edge of the kill zone and it looked soo badass.
Amazing. I didn't have it recorded though.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
With my friends' condescending attitudes toward Jigglypuff, it makes all my kills become epic. The look on their faces...

They just hate Jigglypuff -_-.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm playing friendlies. This Falco 0-deathed me. I SHbair>DI back>SHbair to his backside>grab bthrow>bair>dair>strange DI and I follow it>nair stage spike. 0-death back at him. lol

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
rests are best done in the air anyway so y not do suicides if u have more than 1 stock? even tho i rarley do them, rest>stage-spikes never miss.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
i epically 3-stocked my cousin's link and fox when we played smash64 yesterday. dair to rest is ULTRA GOD in that game. i wanna test it out in melee now >_> (i never did dair>rest in melee)

but pretty much all my "epic" brawl kills as jiggs are like.... haha you fell for a crappy yet powerful move. idiot.

yeah, totally not epic.

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
i epically 3-stocked my cousin's link and fox when we played smash64 yesterday. dair to rest is ULTRA GOD in that game. i wanna test it out in melee now >_> (i never did dair>rest in melee)

but pretty much all my "epic" brawl kills as jiggs are like.... haha you fell for a crappy yet powerful move. idiot.

yeah, totally not epic.
Dair > Rest wasn't really effective for me in Melee. Up tilt, Up throw, and Pound were all better imo. Anyways, I'm not going to bother looking through various replays to see any epic kills and I have no good means of recording either. Maybe when my friend finishes up my jiggly video I'll see something nice. The only thing I remember is my ability to DI into a rest. Like when I DI'd into a MK's jab to rest at a tourney or when I hit this Ness with Rest while being hit with PK Thunder just before he did PKT2. I think the latter was a replay I saved on wifi but I'm too lazy to check :chuckle:

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
I'm pissed...I did a utilt > uair > bair x2 > off stage rest AND I THINK I WOULDVE MADE IT BACK!!! I started the combo on the top platform of Battlefield on a Kirby. It was his last stock and he died at 3:01 >________<

I was leikkkk NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ =(

*nvm i wouldnt have made it back lol just tested but it was still amazing

Glick

Smash Lord
I was playing with my friend ace(playing as sonic), and I was chasing him around with fairs. So he tried to escape dieing by up-bing in the middle of the stage, so I jumped on the spring and followed him up there and rested him above the stage. like you couldn't see either of us. You just heard the rest noise and me falling back onto the springs and awoken. Didn't save the replay. but its pretty epic.

Also jeepy in that video, that tech chased rest was awesome. I have to start doing that.

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
Not as epic as comboing but I was down a match to a meta knight by like 70 percent. He is at 60 I'm at 125 or something like that. I know I have to pull some crazy rest so I'm trying everything i can to get him to roll into a rest or screw up or something. He's just not falling for it.

So in a last ditch effort, I f-air (miss), move back, f-air from farther away this time, hit w/ last frame of move, straight into rest. Crowd cheers, I win!

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
I was playing with my friend ace(playing as sonic), and I was chasing him around with fairs. So he tried to escape dieing by up-bing in the middle of the stage, so I jumped on the spring and followed him up there and rested him above the stage. like you couldn't see either of us. You just heard the rest noise and me falling back onto the springs and awoken. Didn't save the replay. but its pretty epic.

Also jeepy in that video, that tech chased rest was awesome. I have to start doing that.
vids or it didn't happen lol

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I did a stage spike with the falling blocks on Rainbow Cruise from f-smash.

That was fun to watch.

nin10do

Smash Journeyman
While Rainbow Cruise was scrolling down, I used Sing and we both got Star KO'd (He couldn't jump over/attack me because we were too high up at that point)

Top Bottom