• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sing cancel

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
I don't know if this has already been discussed( it probably has but the search button sux)

If you are on the edge and do (down jump and sing) you'll sing but grab the edge to cancel it so if the enemy is next to the edge they'll go to sleep giving you plenty of time to get back up there and rest them or whatever else you want to do.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I don't know if this has already been discussed( it probably has but the search button sux)

If you are on the edge and do (down jump and sing) you'll sing but grab the edge to cancel it so if the enemy is next to the edge they'll go to sleep giving you plenty of time to get back up there and rest them or whatever else you want to do.
yeah, its called a ledge-canceled sing. It has limited use against a knowledgable player, but still can be useful. Really sux against an opponent who anticipates it though.

Glick

Smash Lord
lol. I would say "Been doin this **** since 64" but it didn't work in 64. only in melee and brawl. But in 64 it actually put them to sleep for a long period of time. Enough to do w/e you wanted to them. utilt rest is a big one.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
lol I played a lvl 9 CPU once and I tried to ledge-cancel Sing, but he hugged the ledge... I swear the CPU hacks! -_-

I have a replay of my friend's Falco sideB-ing through me as I was Singing, and he ended up falling asleep and sliding all the way to the other side of Lylat Cruise xD

DJ Kat

Smash Apprentice
lol I played a lvl 9 CPU once and I tried to ledge-cancel Sing, but he hugged the ledge... I swear the CPU hacks! -_-

I have a replay of my friend's Falco sideB-ing through me as I was Singing, and he ended up falling asleep and sliding all the way to the other side of Lylat Cruise xD
That seems interesting.. gotta try that out sometime.

Top Bottom