• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quitting Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirtle the Master

Smash Cadet
Too many gay characters. Honestly, I was on AiB just now, I fought some DK user I was owning him, then he pulls a fukking fully charged B and kills me at a low azz percent. Its bull****. Snake is also gay. Wolf camping/spaming is gay. I swear to god, if I didn't have a brother that plays smash as well, I would fukking smash my Brawl disc with a godd@mn hammer right now. I wouldn't quit smash BUT, this bull**** is too gay. I have no IRL friends, if I did I'd play smash. But no, I play on the AiB ladder BS, Wi-Fi just doesn't motivate me to play my best, but lemme tell ya, it pisses me off. Having no friends fukking sucks. Well, anyway, just letting anyone who knows me (which is no one lul), I'm quitting smash. Too many ways to win that require no fukking skills whatsoever. I hate ANYONE who plays smash for fun, I play smash for bragging rights and to say "Hah, you're a ****ty piece of garbage!" to whoever I beat and to say "**** YOU F@GGOT!" to whoever beats me.

And yes, I'm quitting over Wi-Fi, got a problem with it? I'm a scrub, I didn't think so.

Lord Ba'al

Smash Rookie
None of my real life friends have Brawl, so I only play people online. I dont have any problem with it. I also play for fun, AND for bragging rights.

I think you should just take a breather and rethink this. BUT if you decide to quit brawl, that's your choice.

Squirtle the Master

Smash Cadet
Well...I guess I don't play for bragging rights, but when I'm in the mood I am now, bragging would be some fun ****

Twilight Wolf

Smash Rookie

Seriously, you're quitting Smash because you lost? Hahaha!

And you hate anyone who plays for fun? Isn't that the point of video games? To have fun?

I guess it's true. Smash Bros is SERIOUS BUSINESS!

SouL!~

Smash Rookie
You're complaining because you got killed? You just seem like a sore loser, nothing else.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
You say 'gay' like its a bad thing! I don't like you.

Also, no one cares that you don't like this game. Go to the complaint thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom