• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Priority Guide(spreadsheet now inserted)

Roager

Smash Ace
to transform into ZSS without a smash ball, there's some d-pad thing you can do. But you can also start as her by holding guard when you hit start from the character select screen.

Also, this is a good thread. Sticky would be good, once we get more complete info in here.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
to transform into ZSS without a smash ball, there's some d-pad thing you can do. But you can also start as her by holding guard when you hit start from the character select screen.

Also, this is a good thread. Sticky would be good, once we get more complete info in here.
oh yeah thanks

Edit: first ill go make the mk one,i guess i can put this one on hold

dbl edit: maybe ill start tommorow,no school ,hurricane ike is on the run

Wogrim

Smash Lord
I don't think the ZSS button holding thing works in training mode, and I never could get the taunt thing to work, so I just spawned a ball for Samus and had her break it. As for Smashes, I've had jab clank on several, including some where I was jabbing the complete opposite direction and the elbow area of my jab clanked. It probably won't beat any of them, but clanking is good. You should still show the moves that Falcon's moves lose to anyways.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Mentioning wolfs Shine is kinda useless...sine it has no proirity at all, everything will stop it...

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
I don't think the ZSS button holding thing works in training mode, and I never could get the taunt thing to work, so I just spawned a ball for Samus and had her break it. As for Smashes, I've had jab clank on several, including some where I was jabbing the complete opposite direction and the elbow area of my jab clanked. It probably won't beat any of them, but clanking is good. You should still show the moves that Falcon's moves lose to anyways.
yeah ithink i will make a chart

Mentioning wolfs Shine is kinda useless...sine it has no proirity at all, everything will stop it...
thanks

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Does the N/A mean that you haven't done the character yet or you were unable to obtain data? I can do those characters for you, I you want.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@ nasir

Yes but it has no priority. It will never clank with an attack or anything like that. It's just a hitbox with 4 invincibility frames...that's all

Top Bottom