• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ The Pikachu Screenshot/Picture/Texture Thread ~

SilverSpark

Smash Journeyman
The Pikachu Screenshot/Picture/Texture Thread
Post your favorite Pikachu pictures! ^_^

Featured Screenshots (with original commentary):

Pikachu farted...

"You owe me some money, fool."

Pika loves his Sonic ball no matter what size it is.

Princess?

Look at the fireworks... So pretty~

Cyan Blast

Do want!

K 2

Smash Lord
Argh...I don't know how to transfer pictures from my wii to my computer, but I can describe it. It has diddy kong just standing there (his legs are in a squatting position) and pikachu is crawling up behind him and it looks like pika is sniffing diddy kong's butt.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
Argh...I don't know how to transfer pictures from my wii to my computer, but I can describe it. It has diddy kong just standing there (his legs are in a squatting position) and pikachu is crawling up behind him and it looks like pika is sniffing diddy kong's butt.
Just for that bit of heresy, I'm not telling you.

It's not a snapshot, but I managed to create it from one:

K 2

Smash Lord
Haha. I like the one with pika lifting the box up. Maybe we should have a vote on the best picture/screenshots?

K 2

Smash Lord
how do you zoom out and in so far? When I try to zoom in, it only lets me zoom so far...

K 2

Smash Lord
yeah, how do you get the ocarina cheat? Is that the same thing as the "wavedashing" code in brawl?

neji32

Smash Lord
yea k2, ocarina cheat is how you get wavedashing >=( i hate that cheat, people are changing brawl and its annoying

i ment to add subtles but i ran out of time ='(

K 2

Smash Lord
Ninja-chu! Pika now rivials the ninja squirtle and shiek in ninja-ness! The headband does really well with the sumo pic!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I know this thread is madd old, but I finally got my screenshots uploaded and I just.... couldn't resist.... plus I'm bored waiting for my friend to pick me up. Besides, everyone loves cute pictures of Pika, right? :p

I think... Pika got into something he shouldn't have. =X

Ouchies.

Robo-Pika?

Pika + Stafy = BFF

Umm... behind you...!! :(

My hammer is bigger than yours, nyah~

"You owe me some money, fool."

Also, even though it's not Pikachu....

Pwned.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Hey it's nice that you revived this thread. We should keep it going.
I need to get more screenshots. Yours are hilarious, Kaylo! Neji, yours are amazing as well. ^_^

gallax

Smash Hero
lol. these are awesome pics. you have every right to upload pics like these whenever you want now kaylo. i once had this pic of pika in the crawl position but inside of the rocket launcher. it was crazy funny. but i deleted it.

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman

Umm... behind you...!! :(
Oh god, I never lol'd so hard in my life. Shiny Pikachu's looks SO badass in that pic. What did you have him doing? I want to make a new sig of Pikachu with his **** face.

Zylar

Smash Ace
Here are some of mine. ^^

Static Mohawk?

Custom Pokemon
Pikachu + Flaffy = Pikaffy!!!

Freefalling

Pika's going super saiyan!
Epic Pikachu

Random snapshot!

Kaylo, you should totally send your awesome pics to bubbletea so she can put them up in the clan website for the next update!!!!!!!!! I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR SECOND PIC!!!!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hey it's nice that you revived this thread. We should keep it going.
I need to get more screenshots. Yours are hilarious, Kaylo! Neji, yours are amazing as well. ^_^
Thanks! :laugh: I have many many more, but these were just a few of my favorites. I was dying to test the uploading program I just downloaded.

I'm kiiiind of a screenshot wh*re.

i once had this pic of pika in the crawl position but inside of the rocket launcher. it was crazy funny. but i deleted it.
Nice, I would have loved to see that one. Just picturing it makes me lol.

Oh god, I never lol'd so hard in my life. Shiny Pikachu's looks SO badass in that pic. What did you have him doing? I want to make a new sig of Pikachu with his **** face.
I don't remember. :( I was brawling with my sister, and I just know that she was trying to get the red button thing away from me because I kept hitting her with it, lol. She was about to do some kind of aerial attack, probably an fair or a hopped tjolt.

<3 the **** face.

Pika's going super saiyan!
Lol, I like that one.

Also, I will definitely send mine to Bubble Tea.... I forgot the clan site had a section for screenshots.

Top Bottom