• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, I need help on my game. Any tips?

Amide

Smash Lord
Utilize bair more and while playing teams, keep team attack on. Oh, and DO NOT USE POUND FOR EDGEGUARDING. Use fair or bair.

Frogsterking

Smash Journeyman
Thats better than my Jigglypuff, sadly. Of course I just started using her a few days ago. Look around the board, the information is pretty scattered but some of the discussions are really helpful.

nash123

Smash Journeyman
Utilize bair more and while playing teams, keep team attack on. Oh, and DO NOT USE POUND FOR EDGEGUARDING. Use fair or bair.
You can use pound for edgegaurding at lower percents where it will knock them a bit above you and you jump and score a fair but at higher percents don't bother.

DJ Kat

Smash Apprentice
Thank you everyone.

Bair? Noted. I find it pretty hard to use, seeing as I'm always facing forward 99% of the time. Also, I don't use Pound for edgeguarding, just for recovery and building up damage, as that's all it's good for. Everytime I try to Fair or Nair Snake, he just goes higher... >_>

Er, oh, I pound a lot due to the delay it adds prior to landing. I can't tell you how many times people will miss an attack, because they expect me to land or use an aerial before they attack. Free hits.

...And, umm, Tyser, how do you recommened I practice? With friends? o_O

Amide

Smash Lord
Wi-Fi is fine if there is no lag. Just take things with a grain of salt.

Top Bottom