• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Millar's New IC Videos (Video Count : 3)

Rykard

Smash Ace
some good stuff!! loving the alternating back throws on ness, glad to know im not the only one who does that (cept you do it faster). i think just as a general thing you could use blizzard a lot more cuase it especially against people with great spacing like the diddy, it helps to keep them away from you when they attack. also esycnhed ice blocks work great against falco cause even when he does reflect them, they dont do anything to you unless its at really close range. your ice climbers are very different from mine so i might steal some of this :-p

Miller

Smash Lord
A couple matches aren't capable of showing how good someone really is ;) I usually use blizzard alot more then in those videos. And I did do just synced Ice block in those videos, it's usually when I'm trying to hit someone off stage.

ADHD

Smash Hero
hahaha wow good quality on that camera , where u get it?
man when are you gunna upload our epic match man.
Pasta I know it's miller but if you abuse the bananas instead of being patient like that you can dash attack combo the ice climbers into oblivion, and throw nana off stage and spike her.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
Pasta I know it's miller but if you abuse the bananas instead of being patient like that you can dash attack combo the ice climbers into oblivion, and throw nana off stage and spike her.
i was considering that but i wanted to try playing patient, i was afraid if i dash attack to much i wuld get shield grabed...to oblivion

but i think i maybe try that next time tho. also i dont even specifically go for nana to throw, i just throw as fast a as i can or else>_> i get grabbed

Miller

Smash Lord
i was considering that but i wanted to try playing patient, i was afraid if i dash attack to much i wuld get shield grabed...to oblivion

but i think i maybe try that next time tho. also i dont even specifically go for nana to throw, i just throw as fast a as i can or else>_> i get grabbed
Very true words my friend :)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Nice videos. =3

I lol'd when you FAir killed Falco twice in about two minutes. XD

Hopefully I can have some videos of my Ice Climbers up so I can prove I'm not just some random noob. ^-^

Miller

Smash Lord
Wtf, all my other videos with Thrice havent been taken down, thats bull****. Prolly cuz its from their newest album >_>

pastaboy

Smash Champion
ino lololol thats y i put it up, wen i actually watched thru i realized u sd all times, which i still dont know why any of them happened, it must be an icy thing "i planned them all k" lol delete it if u want, i dont liek it myself, btw we need to record somemore soon.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Perhaps Pyrenight is in fact a good player, but judging from that single video, it would be hard for me to fathom that he is "an extremely good falco" seeing as he doesn't use lasers...

Top Bottom