• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*949-Smash Thread* Topic: Smashfests all day erryday. I miss melee :)

aznforce817

Smash Lord
This thread is for the 949 smashers to discuss smashfests, tournaments, hang-outs, and other various fun activities. We hope to expand the 949 smashers and recruit more players in the 949 area to get into smash competitively. We play melee and no brawl.

949 players.

1. zhu (falco/fox)
2. kira (sheik)
3. edress (peach)
4. Connor (fox/peach)
5. Psychomidget (jiggs/Falcon)
6. DC$ (Marth/fox)
7. MacD (peach)
8. Whatisfear (ganon)
9. Aznforce(fox/falco)
10. Brian Tran (falcon)
11. Orbit (jiggs) <-- where are you chris? =(
12. JDM (Marth/Fox)
13. Chizzl (Falco/Fox)
14. Rei (Marth/Fox)
15. Kirbyraeg (Kirby/marth)
16. GSUB (Jiggs/Peach)
17. Stabbedbyanipple (falco)
18. Doppleganger (sheik/marth)
19. Natsu (roy)
20. Incronaut (falco)
21. G-Low (marth)
22. G Had (Fox)
23. Seng (Fox)
24. Okami (sheik)
25. Singia (marth)
26. Takaichi (doc. Mario)
27. Jkun/Exia (marth/sheik) <------this guys sucks balls
28. Okami (sheik/puff)
29. Jules (marth/falco)
30. Leeland (Ice Climbers)
31. Freedom (Marth/Fox)

Those are the smashers who are consistently active in the community and if i'm missing any of you please just post on here and ask to be added. :)

Tournaments near the 949 area:
-Aznforce Series
-UCI wheneveries
-Connor's biweeklies.
-JDM's semiweeklies thingies!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
the good players should help the bad players get good

otherwise the bad players will get discouraged and stop playing because everyone ***** them

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
give me a year, when I can finally drive or something.

the good players should help the bad players get good

otherwise the bad players will get discouraged and stop playing because everyone ***** them
really REALLY good advice. *looks at Marthpwnzer*

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
DUDE this thread is too good for words well i want to record that doubles match up! T_T I accidently killed Kira and PsychoMidget in teams (Hope they dont do CQC on me) well if any 949 tournaments happen, i'll try to be there and record some matches! our own version of getyourowntournament except that we are more into melee then brawl lol

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/user/jays0nn for some matches of aznforce, kira, dcmoney or anyone from the 949 smashers. plus i'm going to try to cover both brawl and melee but i think i will have more of melee then brawl so yea i'll try my best to upload all the vids as soon as possible btw watch out for our **** combo video! i donno when but i'll get to it lol

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
put down Brian Funes aka WhatisFear down.. he said hes always down to smash whenever hes not working

aznforce817

Smash Lord
What is Fear is added to the list :) ^^^ Mystic god please do not double post. Use the Edit button on your post if you have more to say thanks.

Read the rules of posting before you post if you do not agree with me.

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
What is Fear is added to the list :) ^^^ Mystic god please do not double post. Use the Edit button on your post if you have more to say thanks.

Read the rules of posting before you post if you do not agree with me.
Mysticgod is don from ivc...The one with a pink samus in melee and a stupid kirby that always yell out "I"M A MARTH!" =___= lol he want in on this as well

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
I love how Don just johns about everything every time he loses after he brag about his kirby, diddy, marth, and some other character are too good lol and his Tag name is very...Original...

jays0nnn

Smash Apprentice
hmm where at? at his house lol ahh i need direction man! lol should i hook up some recording stuff to record the ****? lol ok ok that was just lame

EDIT: sucks for don =___=

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
so what exactly is going on this friday? i work from 11-2 so hopefully its after that :p

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
posting in a socal thread

zhu sucks cuz he got falcon punched and up-B tech chased by mango

aznforce817

Smash Lord
if anything goes on i'll make sure to tell derrick. so then he'll probably tell you. Cameron(psychomidget) might be able to let us smash at his house :D he hasn't said yes or no yet, but i'll call him today :O

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
so brian you work from 11am to 2pm? that should work out.. if anything happens ill call you and you can roll with me if u dont have a ride

Top Bottom