• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pal Tournamant. Current Status: Finished (Congrats to Kataefi for winning)

crewster

Smash Lord
How it works
  1. I take requests
  2. You have a week to play your 1st round mach and tell me the results.
  3. You have a week to play your 2nd round mach and tell me the results.
  4. etc...
  5. The winner will be announced
  6. If it is popular I will run a 2nd tourney
Also:
  • For all the match-ups I wont PM you,I expect you to look at this thread.
  • If you are active and your opponent is not then you win.
  • If you don't tell me your results I will count it as both people lost.
There Simple

Rules
1V1, 3 Stock, 8 mins, no items, best of 3.

Stages
All the folowing stages are allowed:

Starter
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Castle Siege
Lylat Cruise

Counter
Delfino
Halberd
Pokémon Stadium 1
Brinstar
Corneria
Distant Planet
Frigate Orpheon
Green Hill Zone
Jungle Japes
Luigi's Mansion
Norfair
Pictochat
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise
Yoshi's Island (Pipes)

A message for the n00bs:
You have to start with one of the the starter stages and then you can chose any stage. If a opponent uses the wrong stage just end it no contest just carry on and don't count that match.:) If the oppnent leaves after 2 matches + the one that they chose the wrong stage tell me.

Players
Finished

Congratulations Kataefi fo winning!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
so do u want me to deleat it?
You may want to postpone it simply because there's like 5/6 tournaments going on in the same weekend now. Madness, sheer madness! :laugh: This is region exclusive though so you may not have that much of a problem.

Add in:

UK, EU? You're not from England, are you? The English and Scottish have too much pride to submit to the EU (unless things changed since I left...)!

crewster

Smash Lord
You may want to postpone it simply because there's like 5/6 tournaments going on in the same weekend now. Madness, sheer madness! This is region exclusive though so you may not have that much of a problem.

Add in:

UK, EU? You're not from England, are you? The English and Scottish have too much pride to submit to the EU (unless things changed since I left...)!UK, EU? You're not from England, are you? The English and Scottish have too much pride to submit to the EU (unless things changed since I left...)!
It isn't timed. It dosn't have to be this weekend. I'l start it when I have enough people and it'l go on 'till its finished. Kk?
Also I'm from England yes but I am also Scotish.

crewster

Smash Lord
How it works is simple
1) I take requests
2) You have 2 weeks to play your 1st round mach and tell me the results.
3) You have 2 weeks to play your 2nd round mach and tell me the results.
4) etc...
5) The winner will be announced
6) If it is popular I will run a 2nd tourney
For all the match-ups I wont PM you,I expect you to look at this thread.
If you don't tell me your results I will count it as both people lost.
There Simple

brod1986

Smash Apprentice
Count me in,

when/how do the matches get set up? what i mean is, how do we know who we r fighting in the first round?

crewster

Smash Lord
hey Jetstar I got the PM that you Didn't want to participate. WHY??????????????????????????????????????

Everence

Smash Apprentice
sounds like a good effort but how would australians and europeans compete with each other? isn't the distances too great and have lag issues?

brod1986

Smash Apprentice
We'll after the disaster that the ashes always is, it would be good to beat the aussies at something haha!

The first time that england lost at cricket to the australians on english soil they called it a dark day for cricket, "that criket had died" so the next year in order to bring back the honnor to england the tournament the ashes was set up, to win the ashes of cricket back from those from oz, i know this is completely off topic but interesting isnt it? haha.

crewster

Smash Lord
sounds like a good effort but how would australians and europeans compete with each other? isn't the distances too great and have lag issues?
I see your point but the main reason I included Aussies is 'cause the amount of time we've had brawl.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
just a tip, this tourney is probably taking place over WAY too long, i know i wouldn't be able to pay attention to a tournament when the finals happen almost 3 months after the first brackets are put up

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Also, you might want to cap it off at 12. I don't think you're gonna find 36 PAL players on this board anytime soon.

Top Bottom