• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle of ohia IV 11/01/08 YUS!

aquteen

Smash Ace
The Venue is an enclosed building located at Selby park.

all is brawl tournament listing http://www.allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2490

Start coming sometime after 12:00 and be there signed up before 12:30 for melee singles.

12:30 -- Melee doubles
after doubles -- Melee singles
after doubles -- Draft crews

http://img68.imageshack.us/my.php?image=closeup2lx4.jpg -- close up of venue
http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=farrawayzx6.png -- overview of area

Venue fee: $5
Melee singles: $10
Melee doubles: $10 per person

Pot
Split will be:
1st -- 60%
2nd -- 30%
3rd -- 10%

Name: Selby Park
Address: 355 S Selby Blvd Worthington, Ohio, United States

Hey don't make a huge mess I have to clean the place up and no red drinks allowed.
A few people brought setups last time but for the most part we were fine, but bringing extra setups never hurts.

Rules
This will be a double elimination tournament.
* Items off.
* Ties are broken by remaining lives, then %. If both criteria are tied, then the Sudden Death match will be played out.
* First stage is random from the Neutral stages listed below.
* The loser of the first match will announce a new stage to play on for the next game. The winner will then be allowed to switch characters, followed by the loser. Apply the same logic for the third match (and fourth/fifth when applicable) if there is one. (Advanced Slob Picks)
* No stage may be used twice in a single set if the counter-picking player has already won on that stage, unless the opponent agrees to use the stage again. (Dave's Stupid Rule)
* Double Blind character pick can be called at anytime before the first game of a set starts, and only apply to the first game.
* Each person may choose one counter-pick stage to be disabled for the entire set at the START OF THE SET, after characters have been chosen but before the random stage has been picked. You may not ban neutral stages.
* Controller Mods, Glitches (IC Freeze Glitch, Mewtwo Soul Stunner, etc), and tactics used to stall a match (wall-bombing, rising pound), are banned.
* FF will be on in teams

stage is for singles only=*

Melee

4 Stock 8 Mins best 2/3 finals 3/5

Neutrals are:
Yoshi's Story
Fountain of Dreams*
Pokémon Stadium
Battlefield
Dream Land (N64)
Final Destination

Counter picks are:
Rainbow cruise
Brinstar
F-Zero*
Poke Floats
Corneria
Jungle Japes
Green Greens
Kongo Jungle

aquteen

Smash Ace
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Juke

Smash Journeyman
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................

DrewB008

Smash Lord
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

.Rance.

Smash Apprentice
Melee? I don't think we ever decided though. but melee is as melee does. and i like melee...so that might be a hint?

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Fershizzle, **** brawl, all it draws are azn girls who dress up like dragons and stupid jocks who dont want to put any time into a game and flirt with said azns.

aquteen

Smash Ace
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Big_R

Smash Champion
i got to him with my charm and charisma and good looks, plus i'm closer.

man ****in drephen doesnt even play and he comes and beats us everytime. wtfux

i guess i dont play either...

juke should i come play with u tomorrow idk man idk!

did sliq die?

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I'll be back in cbus this weekend if anyone wants to play, 614-530-0891

will be busy from 8:30pm - 11pm on saturday and will be unavailable after 4pm on sunday

Big_R

Smash Champion
nah hes in my class

btw he said hes been ****** u so u should reevaluate yo friendship roflz

aquteen

Smash Ace
my parents left for the weekend so I wasn't able to reserve the place but just show up on the 1st a little after noon and it'll be cool

aquteen

Smash Ace
ya son all that **** will be updated on sunday proably but I guess I can just copy paste from the last thread

edit: DONE!!

Top Bottom