• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does Jiggs have any advanced moves

cox1121

Smash Cadet
I've been using jiggs quite a bit lately and I was wandering if there is anything that I must really know how to do as a jiggs player. I main samus, and there is a ton of advance stuff to learn with her and tweak at the same time. So, other than looking for good opportunities to rest is there any others. I know you can dair into a rest if you time it perfect, but is that it. I know edgehogging, but that common sense. I need you jigglypuff mains to help me out here. Thanks in advance guys....and BTW jiggs is under rated. I was stomping a mud hole in a good MK the other day. Prob just cause he's never fought a jiggs....lol

Amide

Smash Lord
Drill rest, sliding up smash, and there are other things that are quite advanced but very hard to use in a battle. (footstool lock)

Top Bottom