• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New desynch?

swordgard

Smash Hero
So im not sure if this is a new desynch, if not dont flame me too much(ice climbers cant flame!).

Basically you simply dash, wait half a second and press a to delay you dash attack. Popo will do it nana will jab.

Miller

Smash Lord
So im not sure if this is a new desynch, if not dont flame me too much(ice climbers cant flame!).

Basically you simply dash, wait half a second and press a to delay you dash attack. Popo will do it nana will jab.
In a real match, it takes to long, you can't have that 2 seconds to wait for popo to finish his dash attack. But that depends on the situation. Like if their close and the cash attack will hit them, I think its perfect.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Good find, it seems to work. I'll just keep this a secret from my IC main friends for now ;)

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
So your one of those people who lurk the boards of their friends characters. Hahaha you remind me of Niko_K
Yeah, I like to see the strats of the characters I'm gonna be facing. It would be stupid not too. When you're done being a scrub, let me know.

Miller

Smash Lord
Yeah, I like to see the strats of the characters I'm gonna be facing. It would be stupid not too. When you're done being a scrub, let me know.
Haha your calling me a scrub? Theres a difference between knowing the character, and being so desperate you lurk their boards.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Lmao I found a desynch////2 happy!

Anyhow, this is actually a pretty funny mindgame because people never know if your gonna dash attack or not now. Start abusing and laugh cause nana can grab immediatly after her jab!

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I still think this could be a good approach. If they shield, you doing a dash attack will get you to the other side, allowing you to grab them if they try to attack of the the shield expecting you to end the dash attack in front of him.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
Haha your calling me a scrub? Theres a difference between knowing the character, and being so desperate you lurk their boards.

A scrub is someone who won't use certain tactics or techniques because they are unfair or cheap. You're saying reading the boards of the opponent is unfair and cheap, and that I shouldn't do it. Therefore, you are a scrub. There's nothing wrong with it, just don't lie to yourself.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Lol, if you see everyone of Millar's post, you don't see even the words 'cheap' and 'unfair'... I'm blind :*(

Wasn't there a desync thread on the list of desyncs? Now I can't find it since the search bar is messy...

P.S. My bad, that was from the Melee boards...

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
He never says it, but he's implying that reading the boards of other characters is somehow dishonorable or shouldn't be done.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
A scrub is someone who won't use certain tactics or techniques because they are unfair or cheap. You're saying reading the boards of the opponent is unfair and cheap, and that I shouldn't do it. Therefore, you are a scrub. There's nothing wrong with it, just don't lie to yourself.

Just go, seriously. Before Millar loses his temper.

Top Bottom