• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo on ganon

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
I posted this on gfaqs a while back so let me say again..
Its not inescapable but is likely to work due to being fast and unexpected.
You simply dair to u-tilt a ganon at low percentages then u-tilt again or continue into a nair which u can then fast fall tipping slightly away from ganon causing him to fall with the nair then jab, jab(A,A) den u grab o.o. It's easy at low percentages and deals a good amount of damage.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
keep it smexy bowyer also how won't it connect?
im pretty sure it wasn't a glitch when i started all my matches the other day with u-tilt

DJ Kat

Smash Apprentice
Well, if it's escapeable, I have a similar combo that works on a lot of characters, provided they don't jump:

SH Dair > UTilt > USmash > Rest/ Nair / Uair

That's a 0% to atleast 40%; 0% to 72% if Rest hits, but it's hard due to the lack of hitstun; 0% to 50%-ish with Nair/ Uair.

It's a nice starter, anyways. I always liked how anything could be done out of a SH Dair...

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Well, if it's escapeable, I have a similar combo that works on a lot of characters, provided they don't jump:

That's a 0% to atleast 40%; 0% to 72% if Rest hits, but it's hard due to the lack of hitstun; 0% to 50%-ish with Nair/ Uair.

It's a nice starter, anyways. I always liked how anything could be done out of a SH Dair...
up smash to rest wtf?

Glick

Smash Lord

Hmmmm. I dunno. I'm more of a pound/fast falling upair to utilt kinda guy. Hitting a grounded person with uptilt takes too long and you end up getting punished/hit first.

Top Bottom