• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

closed

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
PLEASE READ BEFORE REQUESTING!
Welcome to my shop!

I'm open to any request! ^_^
I do many different types of sigs and avies, and banners :)
Sorry, but I DO NOT do animations, or userbars.​

RULES:
-I WILL ONLY USE ONE IMAGE IN A SIG! Sorry but I don't like working with two renders espcially when the colors completey contradict each other.
-Please be PATIENT! I'll eventually get around to doing your request... so just wait!
-NO SPAM! ;)
-Try to keep my shop converstaion on sig and GFX only
-I don't do userbars or animations! Please don't request them! :dizzy:
-If you request too much text in a sig or avi I won't do it... sorry. Keep text request in sigs and avies to a bear minimum. Although banners are different.

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS REQUEST FORMAT!
Type:
Avi, Sig, or Banner
Render/Image:
I reccomend you provide an image to what you want, though you can also just state what image you want in it. Preferrably I would like you to find that image at planetrenders.net so it would make it much easier for me, and would make your dsign come out MUCH cooler. Simply give me a link to the image/render you want me to use.
Text:
The text you would like in your dsign, if you want any. Please try and keep text to a minimum.
Extras:
Anything else you would like me to include!​

Example of a GOOD request!

Type:
Sig

Render/Image:
Click. (Just G&W)

Text:
Neb

Subtext:
Game & Watch

Extras:
Go freestyle. But I'd like something fitting, maybe have a theme to the image (Ex- Smoky, Shadows, Neon Lit Text)? But its up to you. Nothing too light, I'd prefer darker tones, preferably cool, use warms if needed in certain areas.

Example of a BAD request!

Oh hai hood!!!!11 Can you make me a Snake siggy with kirby on the left side and pikachu flying threw the center of it? Make the background purplish with yellow electrical dotzzz! Oh, and put this text in it.. "Smashfan22 the best at everything and snake is the best SSBB character everr!!" Try to fit that all in thurr!

Examples of my work:

turnsnoob

Smash Cadet
Hey c.Hood i really like your stuff. The joker sig is nice. good job. I'd like to make a request

Type: Sig

Render/Image: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-38945
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-31429

Text: TURNS

Extras: If it's possible can you put the ness render on the left side and the GW render on the other side of the sig. If that is not possible could you just use the GW render and keep him on the right side, with like a black background with some white and blue grey color scheme in it or something. Basically just be yourself in it man. Im sure whatever you do will be fine.

Thanks a lot.

IDK

Smash Lord
good luck and thought i'd say whatever you did on that second sig looks amazing. just the effect itself is pretty win.

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Hey c.Hood i really like your stuff. The joker sig is nice. good job. I'd like to make a request

Render/Image: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-38945
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-31429

Text: TURNS

Extras: If it's possible can you put the ness render on the left side and the GW render on the other side of the sig. If that is not possible could you just use the GW render and keep him on the right side, with like a black background with some white and blue grey color scheme in it or something. Basically just be yourself in it man. Im sure whatever you do will be fine.

Thanks a lot.
Ok. Done. I've actually never worked with 2 renders before.. D:
Hopefully I pulled it off.. ;)

turnsnoob

Smash Cadet
turns, because you are requesting here, I will be cancelling your request in my shop (believe me hood is way better)
yea signal it's all good. i asked chood to do it cause you closed your shop.

c.Hood this sig is awesome man thank you so much. Keep up the amazing work

Signal

Smash Apprentice
That is freakin sweeet! But would you mind making the border black? Sorry to be picky :/
And yeah doom, I think I just got a sweet sig from next weeks SOTW winner :D

Signal

Smash Apprentice
I'm just going to give you a tip I was given :)

The text should go with the flow, your sigs could be pretty much perfect (in my opinion) if you touched up on the text.
I re-touched this to remove the text (no offense), I will not take any credit for you, it is my fault for wanting text, your sigs are the best man :D

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
I'm just going to give you a tip I was given :)

The text should go with the flow, your sigs could be pretty much perfect (in my opinion) if you touched up on the text.
I re-touched this to remove the text (no offense), I will not take any credit for you, it is my fault for wanting text, your sigs are the best man :D
Thanks.. ^_^

And yea me bad. I kinda got lazy on the text... XDXD

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Hey bro.
these sigs are nice.
i was wonderin just how do you make those designs/effects?
i never use affects in my sigs exept for these two and they arent to needed.

If its like a secret, thats cool, but it would be awesome if u could help me out.
Well, I'm thinking your talking about the C4Ds in my sigs?
That's actually what makes a lot of the effects :)

Neb

Smash Lord
Type:
Sig

Render/Image:
Click. (Just G&W)

Text:
Neb

Subtext
:
Game & Watch

Extras:
Go freestyle. But I'd like something fitting, maybe have a theme to the image (Ex- Smoky, Shadows, Neon Lit Text)? But its up to you. Nothing too light, I'd prefer darker tones, preferably cool, use warms if needed in certain areas.

Thanks!

A_man13

Smash Master
Buisness is booming, isn't it?

Good luck! You are by far one of the better makers here. Hopefully you won't get bombarded by requests, have life catch up, and have to close down your shop with people constantly begging you to come back (I know the feeling as do many others.

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Type:
Sig

Render/Image:
Click. (Just G&W)

Text:
Neb

Subtext
:
Game & Watch

Extras:

Thanks!
Done. Though I did my best with that horribly LQ render. Very hard for me to do a effect sig with a vector render.. ;)

@ A man- Thanks.. :D

Yea hopefully I don't get bombarded... so far it's been perfect though :)

JacobWins

Smash Journeyman
Next time can you please use the format on the first post?
I'd appreciate it because I didn't know what type of dsign you wanted or if you wanted your name on it... so I just did a sig..

That looks good enough for me, thanks a ton man.

EDIT:Sorry I didn't read the first post too carefully and I just went ahead and made the request

kigbariom

Smash Lord
if its not too much trouble now, can I request a luigi sig
Type-Sig
Image- Something with Mr. L (the dark luigi from paper mario)
Text- Kig~B, or Kigbariom
Kind of a dark mix with green will do.

If you can, thanks a ton
(no rush!)

Sonic0101

Smash Rookie
Please can I have a meta knight on a purply vortex background, I want him soaring out of the image, please can you add a circular box if you have transparency...

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad
Yes i do mean the C4D's.
Where do you get them and like how do you make them look so natural?
this would be very helpful to my pathetic style :\

Please can I have a meta knight on a purply vortex background, I want him soaring out of the image, please can you add a circular box if you have transparency...
You can't request in that format, the the first post is there for a reason.

Nightshine

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to request a sig done plz

Sig

Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-33123

Text: Night Miasma

Extras: Can you make it really dark, no light colors, mostly cool colors in there but not green. If possible can you make the words colored silver. I wouldn't mind any shadows but since theres no acual person idk how you would do that.

If its possible that'd be awesome, thanks

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Ok I'll try and get those two request done as soon as I can find time ^_^

EDIT

@Snucas- I get them from deviantart and planetrenders ;)

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Hope I'm doing this right. I also hope this works.

Renders:I would like this Lucario

Background: purple/gold or blue/gold flame background (whichever looks better or is easier).

Extra: I really hope you can do this. I want to replace the aura sphere he's charging with this symbol. So that it looks like he is holding it. If you can make it look like the symbol is shining faintly that'd be good. You don't have to use that picture, you could draw a better one probably. But in any case that's the symbol. By the way square behind it isn't a part of the symbol. It's should be circular. Can you cut the corners off it?

Text and SubText: "Lord of the Morning" and "Under this Sign shall he conquer." In some sort of shiny gleaming (probably gold) font.

Sorry for bein' so specific, but I can picture it entirely in my head and I can't draw. Thank you so much!

Top Bottom