• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cyber Areana Arguement

Shök

Smash Champion
In my area, the limited chaingrabs to only 5.

Same thing with the ice block, only 5...

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
I actually saw this because I intend on going to that tournament. Banning IC's chaingrab is stupid. I don't even play as them and I can plainly see that it should be allowed. Its hard to set up, it can be prevented, and DON GET GRB'D. Ice Climbers also aren't a super overpowered character, so they deserve to have a little advantage in the match. If Meta Knight had an infinite chaingrab, then that would be a different story entirely...

Nintendogs

Smash Journeyman
This is really pathetic. Ive said this so many times, and its very simple. (IC=not top tier) (not top tier=not broken) (not broken=not banned). Therefore IC's CG's should obviously not be banned. There is literally absolutely no counter-arguement for this.

CDCP

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I think it only makes sense to wait until they are winning at least 50% of tourneys.
How many do they win now, none?

Top Bottom