• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orlando Tournament

Tapley2004

Smash Rookie
Hey a new Play N Trade just opened in Orlando FL and we are having a Smash Bros. BrawlTournament Sunday October 26 and i would like to welcome anyone in the area to come. the Store is located at 3120 South Kirkman Rd. Orlando Fl 32811, you can call us at
(407) 704-7884. the entry fee will be 10 dollars and the prize will be based off of how many people enter. you can call the Store for more details. Hope to Hear from you all soon.

Tapley2004

Smash Rookie
kool hope to see ya here with alot of friends we are gonna try to make this thing huge

Tapley2004

Smash Rookie
it starts at 1 pm on sunday and saturday the 25th is the last day to sign up. you can bring your own controller if you wish.

FLCL

Smash Rookie
Are there going to be any rules on what controller you use, or charactors and stages?

Tapley2004

Smash Rookie
you can use controllers with special features, but you just cant use the special features. Some stages/characters will be banned we just havent worked it out yet.

Just come into the store and sign up, entry fee is $10

chino0814

Smash Cadet
yo dude, i live in kissimmee, can i just go over there on the day of the tourney n register there on the same day? or do i have to do it a day before the tourney?

Tapley2004

Smash Rookie
the day before is the last day to sign up we might do sign ups on the day of but we are not sure if we are gonna let people do it if only 1 or 2 people havent signed up

Tapley2004

Smash Rookie
again another selfless bump. weare up to 11 people for the tournament and we are hoping we can get some more.^^

Top Bottom