• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff basic discussion and technical spam board.

eongilth

Smash Apprentice
-Original topic title-
Now I know what people mean by lag online.

What the hell? How am I supposed to fight anyone with jigglypuff if I can't even move?

EDIT: K guize. My brawl friend code is up. Please, If you would like to dominate or be dominated, look me up.

EDIT AGAIN: I changed my mind. Wifi doesn't suck. It's pretty amazing to see two metaknights lose to you as jiggs.

EDIT AGAIN: Oh sweet Jupiter. I landed two rest KO's. :o

ANOTHER EDIT (holy ****, STFU Eongilth) : Ok, I know I'm "technically" a n00b, but I still feel that there needs to be one of these boards in the jiggz thread. The Peach section has it, and I think it would help to really clear up a lotof the spam on these boards. I mean, seriously, it's really bad here. I mean REALLY bad. There is more spam here than there is on any other board (I wonder why). I personally contributed to it... a lot. Especially on this thread and on the "Is jiggly bad" thread (Sorry Bowyer for being a passive aggressive D-bag.) So, to atone for my sins (lolwhutt?), I'm changing this worthless thread into a better thread by making it the garbage dump of the jigglypuff boards. (It looks like it really helps out the Peach section, but by all means, delete this if you have to mods.)

Also, I think you guys should sticky Thinkaman's guide. It's amazing on so many levels.

(Also, please don't try not to "over spam". It really gets annoying.)

eongilth

Smash Apprentice
Can somebody delete this thread? Sorry, I think I wasn't supposed to put this here.

It doesn't really matter anyway. People online aren't as good as I thought...

eongilth

Smash Apprentice
yeah...why?

The lag was so bad, and I was winning most of the matches anyway by spamming rollout. It was kind of boring...

eongilth

Smash Apprentice
Thanks. It's because I care this <---------------------------------------------------------------> much.

Lol, I don't have anyone else to play with. A lot of my friends hate playing me because I win alot...

eongilth

Smash Apprentice
Methinks someones postin on their alt.
No, It's just that I posted a LONG time ago, then forgot that melee existed. Then, I came back when I found out that my sweet jigglypuff, who was my main since I was like, 9 years old, was repeatedly and horribly violated until she was too ****ed up to even move properly anymore.

So nah, it's not an alt. I was too lazy to make a new account. Besides, it shows that I've been playing since at least 100 years ago.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
No, It's just that I posted a LONG time ago, then forgot that melee existed. Then, I came back when I found out that my sweet jigglypuff, who was my main since I was like, 9 years old, was repeatedly and horribly violated until she was too ****ed up to even move properly anymore.

So nah, it's not an alt. I was too lazy to make a new account. Besides, it shows that I've been playing since at least 100 years ago.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mPgI-7hTZkQ

urdailywater

Smash Hero
No, everyone likes the song.

But since it's a Roll now, it's absolutely horrid.

Makes sense?

eongilth

Smash Apprentice
Also,

1. You can forget that a game can exist if you just started school again. I joined in september, posted once, and had school the next week. K?

2. The original smash came out in apr. of '99. I got it in June. Yes, I was 8. Yes, I **** myself when I found out jigglypuff was in the game, since it was my favorite pokemanz. Yes, I was pretty gay.

3. Sir, do you know that peanut butter was invented at least a hundred years ago?

urdailywater

Smash Hero

Also,

1. You can forget that a game can exist if you just started school again. I joined in september, posted once, and had school the next week. K?

2. The original smash came out in apr. of '99. I got it in June. Yes, I was 8. Yes, I **** myself when I found out jigglypuff was in the game, since it was my favorite pokemanz. Yes, I was pretty gay.

3. Sir, do you know that peanut butter was invented at least a hundred years ago?
I know what you're saying.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OW904pzTsOc

eongilth

Smash Apprentice
1. I got the game and unlocked her when I was 8. I really didn't consider myself good with her until a year later when the teens at the local youth center threw fruit punch at the television screen. K?

2. Yes, it is possible. I had a crappy September that year to boot.

3. GOOD.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CbaUUyvK9EA

urdailywater

Smash Hero

eongilth

Smash Apprentice
Wow. piplup looks like it was about to explode. Hissyfit much?

I already looked there. Nothing near my area that looked like a tournament from what I saw.

Oh, and phrend coed? I don't know mine yet. I just got it today, lol.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Wow. piplup looks like it was about to explode. Hissyfit much?

I already looked there. Nothing near my area that looked like a tournament from what I saw.

Oh, and phrend coed? I don't know mine yet. I just got it today, lol.

Mines under my avatar.

Go to With Friends on WiFi and hit "Friend Roster". You'll see your name and Friend Code or should at least.

Just take this to PM if you REALLY wanna WiFi...

OT: I feel bad for spamming the Jiggs forum like this. This place was sad enough as is :ohwell:

eongilth

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't say it was all spam. I've learned that wifi sucks, and that jigglypuff isn't as bad as I thought she was. It's also given me the drive to not give up on her. Maybe somebody will find the cure to jiggie's suckage with a combo or something.

I'll play you in an hour if you are on. Don't expect me to be awesome though. Expect some mediocre spam crap if there is any form of bad lag.

Amide

Smash Lord
I challenge you, but I won't use Jiggs. (Jiggs dittos have unwanted side effects)

Amide

Smash Lord
Yeps. You can host.

Umm did you give right FC? It says awaiting registration. I guess we'll do it later.

eongilth

Smash Apprentice
K. I'm done nao. I'm coming for my complimentary *** whooping.

EDIT: I added. By the way, I think I've broken quite a few rules today unknowingly, so Imma stop posting here. PM me for moar fun.

Top Bottom