• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link's Match-up Discussion #13: R.O.B.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Everyone's favorite robot. With gyros and spotdodging prowess, he sweeps the stage with great ease and annoys the ****ing hell out of really everyone.

Ratio:

Synopsis:
Some time in the future.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Lets see, this is probably my most hated matchup (Yes, MOST HATED!) More than snake and Mk COMBINED.

His top and lazers are annoying as ****.
His spotdodge to dsmash almost never misses
His nair, bair, and dair are extremely powerful and have insane knockback
Uair racks up tons of damage, fair has combo potentional.

I hate everything about him

oh, and hes ugly

-not helpful post-

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
Well ,well ,well. I just had to come here.

Anyway, let's start with the basics.

Toonlink pros:
1.)Enough projectiles to screw with my recovery
2.)A virtually lagess b-air for juggling.
3.)Fast enough to dodge the gyros and laser.
4.)Outranges us with your broken z-air.
5.)light enough to escape most of my "combos"

Cons:
1.)We can air dodge *
2.)We can DI * (duh, but hey. It's true)
3.)Your kills moves are in short supply.
4.)Your recovery is perfectly shaped yto receive a d-air.
5.) Your tether is ******** (seriously) so edgehogging is not hard.
6.)We can camp the hell out of you and dodge most of the projectiles.

So, that's the basics.

Lv.99

Smash Journeyman
Lets see, this is probably my most hated matchup (Yes, MOST HATED!) More than snake and Mk COMBINED.

His top and lazers are annoying as ****.
His spotdodge to dsmash almost never misses
His nair, bair, and dair are extremely powerful and have insane knockback
Uair racks up tons of damage, fair has combo potentional.

I hate everything about him

oh, and hes ugly

-not helpful post-
Ugly you say?!?!?

Eh, he's not pretty. I'll give you that.
I really don't care. He's mechanical.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Projectiles-At the start of the match, you should probably shield or something. ROBs usually shoot their laser at the start of a match. Then they charge they're gyro.His laser takes time to charge, but ROBs have been known to use it uncharged a lot. The fully charged laser can kill you when recovering. So when you are recovering, keep an eye out for ROB. If he tilts his head back, air dodge because hes going to use his laser.His gyro is a chargeable move and does decent knock back. After he shoots it out, he back pick it back up and throw it at you. ROB can glide toss the gyro, so if hes holding one, expect him to slide about half the level and throw it. Unless shielded, the gyro stays on the level depending on how long its been charged. It hits you if you go near it (think Diddy's bananas, but with flinching instead of tripping). Run up to it, hit it with something (first hit of jab attack works well), and grab it so ROB can't use it again (or shield it if you don't want it there anymore). Toon Link can't glide toss, to just JC throw, or regular throw it at him. You can also keep it and air dodge -> zair if you don't want him to have it back. ROB's side B reflects projectiles, but he doesn't use that move much since it sucks and is very punishable if you DI.

Approaching-ROB is usually defensive and makes you approach him. don't Dair his shield cuz he can Usmash you. Poke at his shield with Zair and projectiles as much as you can. don't get close to a shielding ROB. They use Dsmash out of shield EVERY TIME. With very good DI, you can get out, but you need to practice that.

Recoverys- ROB's recovery is too good, and he can edgegaurd well because of it. Try to make it back to the level as soon as you can if a ROB is edge guarding you.
ROB can't kill very well, because his smash attacks come out sorta slow. His Fsmash is easy to see coming, so that shouldn't be a problem. His Dsmash is already diminished from using it out of shield. His Usmash should be his best killing move if your above him. It kills pretty early. His Bair also does a good job too. Just DI his smashed and you should be fine.

Tilts-When playing a ROB, expect a lot of Ftilt from him (and maybe some jab combo). It's a fast move, and not very punishable. When a ROB is spamming Ftilt, you should just jump out of the way and Zair/ projectile him.
His Dtilt can be used consecutively pretty quickly, and it trips too.

General Strategy- Zair out ranges most of his stuff, and Zair -> grab works well. Zair -> Usmash is good for killing ROB. Bair the **** out of ROB. One of the easiest characters to Bair combo because hes heavy. Nair, move back in the air, and quickdraw is good against ROB, but expect a laser sometimes. When ROB is near you, go with Bairs and Utilts to rack up damage. When hes above you, bombs and Uair work great. Don't ever try to Dair a recovering ROB, EVER. His recovery is way too good for you to gimp. The back hit of Nair from the edge is a good choice here. Don't try to jump away from the edge to gimp him, you'll end up screwing yourself over. When recovering, use bombs to try to keep him at bay so you can get back safely. Don't let him be close to the ledge when you use Up-B as you can get Bair stage spiked, or Dair'd.

TL;DR: Overall, just watch out for his edge game, projectiles, poke at him, and kill him before he kills you.

(Viet, maybe after we finish all/most of the characters, we should make a new Match-up thread? fully updated?)

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
Well ,well ,well. I just had to come here.

Anyway, let's start with the basics.

Toonlink pros:
1.)Enough projectiles to screw with my recovery
2.)A virtually lagess b-air for juggling.
3.)Fast enough to dodge the gyros and laser.
4.)Outranges us with your broken z-air.
5.)light enough to escape most of my "combos"

Cons:
1.)We can air dodge *
2.)We can DI * (duh, but hey. It's true)
3.)Your kills moves are in short supply.
4.)Your recovery is perfectly shaped yto receive a d-air.
5.) Your tether is ******** (seriously) so edgehogging is not hard.
6.)We can camp the hell out of you and dodge most of the projectiles.

So, that's the basics.
Actually, the projectiles are far more annoying in screwing with edgeguarding rather than your own recovery.

It's somewhat easy for a R.O.B. to SDI out of b-air juggling since he's floaty enough.

He's not fast enough to dodge lasers and gyros consistently.

A good TL will probably not tether recover against R.O.B., so that's not even an issue.

And what's so great about his z-air? Moreover, when is he finding the time to use this short-little z-air when he's throwing out projectile with nearly every jump?

Projectiles-At the start of the match, you should probably shield or something. ROBs usually shoot their laser at the start of a match. Then they charge they're gyro.His laser takes time to charge, but ROBs have been known to use it uncharged a lot. The fully charged laser can kill you when recovering. So when you are recovering, keep an eye out for ROB. If he tilts his head back, air dodge because hes going to use his laser.His gyro is a chargeable move and does decent knock back. After he shoots it out, he back pick it back up and throw it at you. ROB can glide toss the gyro, so if hes holding one, expect him to slide about half the level and throw it. Unless shielded, the gyro stays on the level depending on how long its been charged. It hits you if you go near it (think Diddy's bananas, but with flinching instead of tripping). Run up to it, hit it with something (first hit of jab attack works well), and grab it so ROB can't use it again (or shield it if you don't want it there anymore). Toon Link can't glide toss, to just JC throw, or regular throw it at him. You can also keep it and air dodge -> zair if you don't want him to have it back. ROB's side B reflects projectiles, but he doesn't use that move much since it sucks and is very punishable if you DI.

Approaching-ROB is usually defensive and makes you approach him. don't Dair his shield cuz he can Usmash you. Poke at his shield with Zair and projectiles as much as you can. don't get close to a shielding ROB. They use Dsmash out of shield EVERY TIME. With very good DI, you can get out, but you need to practice that.

Recoverys- ROB's recovery is too good, and he can edgegaurd well because of it. Try to make it back to the level as soon as you can if a ROB is edge guarding you.
ROB can't kill very well, because his smash attacks come out sorta slow. His Fsmash is easy to see coming, so that shouldn't be a problem. His Dsmash is already diminished from using it out of shield. His Usmash should be his best killing move if your above him. It kills pretty early. His Bair also does a good job too. Just DI his smashed and you should be fine.

Tilts-When playing a ROB, expect a lot of Ftilt from him (and maybe some jab combo). It's a fast move, and not very punishable. When a ROB is spamming Ftilt, you should just jump out of the way and Zair/ projectile him.
His Dtilt can be used consecutively pretty quickly, and it trips too.

General Strategy- Zair out ranges most of his stuff, and Zair -> grab works well. Zair -> Usmash is good for killing ROB. Bair the **** out of ROB. One of the easiest characters to Bair combo because hes heavy. Nair, move back in the air, and quickdraw is good against ROB, but expect a laser sometimes. When ROB is near you, go with Bairs and Utilts to rack up damage. When hes above you, bombs and Uair work great. Don't ever try to Dair a recovering ROB, EVER. His recovery is way too good for you to gimp. The back hit of Nair from the edge is a good choice here. Don't try to jump away from the edge to gimp him, you'll end up screwing yourself over. When recovering, use bombs to try to keep him at bay so you can get back safely. Don't let him be close to the ledge when you use Up-B as you can get Bair stage spiked, or Dair'd.

TL;DR: Overall, just watch out for his edge game, projectiles, poke at him, and kill him before he kills you.

(Viet, maybe after we finish all/most of the characters, we should make a new Match-up thread? fully updated?)
You should try to grab the shielding R.O.B. if you're close enough. Generally, it's fast enough so that they won't react in time.

R.O.B. can SDI out of the b-air combos, at most you'll get like two out of a R,O.B. that knows to do so.

A decent R.O.B. will also almost never let a TL get below him, so you can count that out.

Overall, what you want to be doing in this match-up is staying in the mid-range area where TL does best and make sure R.O.B. can never get too far. Although this won't exactly prevent R.O.B. from spamming his projectiles, it'll at least make sure that both of your projectiles will be dangerous instead of just his. Basically, if you take out the poking and the kills necessary at the ends of stocks, it's a camping match-up.

QUIVO

Smash Master
ROB's love to spot dodge dsmash. Counter by using up b whenever you predict it. I wouldn't even grab because of this, unless it's after a zair.

Zair > nair > arrow cancel works well.

Some rob's like to grab and use grab jabs until you are released, then they'll use dtilt to make you trip and then grab you again. Just try jumping and DI'ing away. If they don't do that, at low percents they'll try dthrow to uair.

Glide Toss Gyro to fsmash from ROB is good, just try jumping away or possibly powershielding shielding. His top can also be used to gimp, like him jumping over you + dropping it.

Run away jc throw bombs work wonders. In fact, bombs are just great in this matchup. Against OS, he likes to just powershield my boomerang + arrows. Arrows usually don't work unless arrow-canceled or when he's in the air.

Try outranging him with zair and projectile work. Keep him busy and look for openings for combos, he's pretty easy to combo. Like said before, keep in mid-range. Rob can out camp you on the edge.... OS used to do this a lot.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Bump. I thought you guys despised ROB for being...I don't know...better?

WHAT'S WITH THE APATHY?

Darth JoBak

Smash Apprentice
TLs: ROBs arial speed cant compete, and I recommend yoshi's island as a counter pick stage, the edge allow you to dair ROB out of his upB

other than that use that zair liberally

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Unacceptable.

This needs more discussion.

*FATE in TOON LINK BOARDS has decreased by 5!*

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Zair works wonders. I usually approach a spam happy ROB with airdodge+zair then followup with nair. Hes floaty so zair to grab doesnt work. I'm amazed at how ignorant people still are about TL thinkingthat he is not a threat. As someone else said, stay at mid range in this match where his tilts cant hit u but u can hit him with zair, bombs, arrows and rang. One more thing do not shield his gyro just pick it up with a dash attack if its already on the ground or airdodge catching it then throw it up he wont annoy u with it anymore for a while.

D

Deleted member

If you get him above you, dont let him down, your uair beats all of his aerials, and our uair is amazing for that kind of stuff. I like playing above rob a lot of the time, with lots of bomb drops and stuff,then coming down and bairing. Shield dsmash and sh nair or bair OOS.

Jash

Smash Lord
This match up is in Toon Links favor, not by much though. Toon Link combos R.O.B and his Robot mom straight to the depths of oblivion. Although it is kind of hard to kill him, he is a huge target which Toon Link loves.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
The main thing about the ROB match-up is killing him. Once you get him to about 100%, killing becomes a pain in the ***.

R.O.B. is heavy, campy, and just all around annoying. I think this is he biggest concern for Toon Link.
I'm not sure how to get around it though. =/
I tried just spamming back, but it doesn't seem to work. Idk, need help on this part.

ZeroXMachine

Smash Apprentice
On top of staying mid-range, staying about ~45 degrees in the air from ROB limits what he can do compared to what TL can do. His gyro can't hit you and his laser doesn't have the trajectory to hit you. Meanwhile, TL can fire boomerangs (angled down), bombs and zair when quarters get closer. I'm not saying this is easy to keep up, but positioning is pretty important vs. ROB. Stay on your toes for the counter short-hop f-air. Try to utilize TL's overall superior mobility to your advantage in this fight especially b/c the camp war will usually go to ROB.

Ashraf23

Smash Apprentice
I think this match up is very hard for us Toons. ROB almost feels like an improved Toon Link. He is better in the air, on ground, and has very effictive gyros and laser. TLs cant usually get a camping game established because ROB can easily change there play style from campy to aggressive. SO it can be confusing at times. They also love to spot dodge and Dsmash, simply block and grab that if you can. Zair imo is the only thing we can say we have on ROB they cant usaully get a nice approach off when we use Zair nicely. ROB can also destroy us off stage with his amazing reovery compared to our just good recovery lol.

overall- 6:4 in ROBs favor

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
R.O.B. Match-Up [Projectiles] =P

Green: R.O.B.'s physical range.

Red: R.O.B.'s UNCHARGED laser range.

Pink: R.O.B.'s FULLY CHARGED laser range.

Yellow: R.O.B's UNCHARGED gyro range.

Orange: R.O.B.'s FULLY CHARGED gyro range.

Blue: R.O.B.'s glide toss range.

You'll notice that this diagram is very messy.
This is because R.O.B. has a LOT OF FREAKING RANGE.

Basically, You'll have to avoid this at worst:

But its not really that bad, because R.O.B. has intervals between projectiles. Avoid one at a time it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Obviously, R.O.B.'s most advantageous point would be having Toon Link at a either mid- or long- distance range away in front of him. So you'll be wanting to stay close to R.O.B. most of the time. This won't be so easy, because R.O.B. will be trying to get you away from him. You'll probably have to be approaching in the match-up, so BE PATIENT. Don't rush into R.O.B. with no idea of what you're going to do. Stratagize. Make a plan for approaching that won't get you screwed over. Check to see if R.O.B. has his gyro charged (he will be blinking), laser charged (the top of his head will be blinking red for uncharged and pink for charged. If there is no light, R.O.B.'s laser still hasn't come back. You can also tell if he has a laser if he hasn't used one in the last 2 seconds). React appropriately to the situation.

~~~~~~~~~~

As for R.O.B.'s projectiles, he has a lot of options. Most of them are used to specifically cover his front (with the exception of a gyro throw up). During this match-up, you have to be looking at R.O.B. at ALL times. You need to know what hes doing. You need to know if hes charging a gyro. You need to know if hes shooting a laser. If you are aware of all his actions, it will save you a lot of hits.
On a side note, R.O.B.'s gyro can be dropped at the edge to interrupt your Up-B in an attempt to. to gimp you. Just don't let this happen. Recover before R.O.B. gets the chance be in the position to do this.

Gyro:

Out of all of R.O.B's projectiles, this is the one you'll be seeing the least. The uncharged gyro has a lot of start up lag and doesn't do much damage or knock back. It MIGHT be used for mind games, or just to get a gyro out there quickly so R.O.B. can use it. Another thing R.O.B.'s tend to do is to bait you in with a gyro, and then laser you when you get near it. They hope that you either are trying to pick it up or just happen to accidentally hit it. Whenever you see a gyro spinning on stage,you can either just leave it there, or pick it up. DON'T run into it. it can still hit you while its spinning. Short hop Nair to pick it up instead. You also might get hit when a gyro while R.O.B. is trying to charge it. To avoid this, just don't land in front of R.O.B. without doing anything while hes charging a gyro.

The charged gyro goes much further then an uncharged one. The damage and knock back is also increased by a lot. While it has less start up lag then the uncharged gyro, there is still a large amount of time for you to notice / react to the gyro. It makes a loud shooting noise when he launches it, so you'll know when to avoid it. The fully charged gyro might also be used to try to gimp your recovery if you're recovering from low and far away. The best solution to this would be to just DI well and not get into that position.

When R.O.B. glide tosses a gyro, it goes much further and he slides a considerable amount. This tactic is used primarily for spacing and to catch you off guard. The absolute easiest way to avoid falling for this is to just be cautious whenever R.O.B. is HOLDING (not charging) a gyro. Also, if R.O.B. shields, there is a 99% change he will glide toss afterwords. R.O.B. can glide toss in four directions. Up,Down, left, and right. You'll be seeing left and right a LOT more then up and down. Up might be used to hit you when you are a great distance above R.O.B. Down might be used to hit you during close quarter combat,followed by a move (probably Dsmash).

Uncharged lasers are what R.O.B. will be using against you most of the match. R.O.B.'s laser basically becomes usable about two seconds after he shoots one. It doesn't seem like much time to use to your advantage, but you're gonna have to. You should use this time to approach. watch out for gyros, and get in close. This move will also be used to try to kill you off the side when you get knocked back. When you get hit near the horizontal blast zones of a level, BE READY TO AIR DODGE. I can't stress this enough. Dodging this laser is crucial to saving you a stock.

More knock back then a regular laser. Slightly different trajectory and it seems to move a tad slower. This can also be used to gimp your recovery, so watch out.

Will post other stuff laterzzzz.

Alzi

Smash Master
At the start of the match i always double jump forward and pull out a bomb then throw it forward along with a boomerang.

This might help solving his lasers or gyro at the start of the match. Oh and after every spot dodge just shield since DOWN SMASH then after down smash i would just run away and throw a boomerang then come in again. Since we arn't fast enought to land somthing properly that close after he does down smash and we shield it.

And nice helpful tips there sasukebowser.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Hmm I can help alot here.
Use Toon Links zoning and WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK DONT DASH unless you are omega pro at power shielding and such.
WALKING is much safer.

Stay on the border of mid and close range.
Mid range try to keep close to the ground to shield.

Close get in the air ROB will quacke us ground vs ground close range.
We can only challenge him if we are in the air like we should be.

Watch out for ftilt from ROB its his B slap and its used for spacing.
It will knock you outta the close mid range you wanna be at.

Rob has 2 weak spots behind and below him. Biggest one is below him.
This is a match where our grabs have alittle use if you grab him.
Uthrow that Robot Operating Buddy. Then poke him bomb him bair him to the kindgom of hyrule...or until they finalky get back down.
w/e floats you boat.

I got some more I'll add it later...
I always say that and dont ever bother too >_>...hmmm

Tektite

Smash Apprentice
Basically, You'll have to avoid this at worst:

Now that's going to be hard. From where Toon Link is his boomerang won't reach R.O.B and nethier bombs. The arrows are going to have to be charged a bit and with the pretty slow speed it has R.O.B can easily avoid it. So Toon Link's projectiles are in R.O.B's favor.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
VietG let's play a lot of friendlies at the next WABA and figure this out? Or if you're anywhere near me in these next couple of weeks...

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
So Toon Link's projectiles are in R.O.B's favor.
wut?

Anyway, a boomerang reaches that far. A good players not going to just give you time to charge an arrow. He'll laser you before you're done anyway.

vbdood1337

Smash Apprentice
SHDA stops all gyros flying at you. It's safer than shielding and you have a chance at shielding the laser which will be coming at you immediately afterwards. I use arrows and boomerangs the most in this matchup, the ROB i usually play always jumps oos and catches any bombs that bounce off, then proceeds to glide toss it right into my face. He's pretty easy to combo, a huge target, but a ***** to kill.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
VietG let's play a lot of friendlies at the next WABA and figure this out? Or if you're anywhere near me in these next couple of weeks...
YES

I do have a friendly fetish during tourneys...no homo. Let's do it. <.<

Anyway unlike Falco who can spam lasers and run away the entire match, once ROB is cornered TL can get some damage in, especially since he's a large target.

ROB is also weak from below so a well-spaced bair from the sides can exploit his blindspot. Also remember the Uair sexkick can still kill after staying out after a while. Use this for airdodges.

You can to a degree use fair *almost* below them since it's an arc in the front that reaches to small points below and above TL.

Zair outranges all of ROB's grounded moves but generally telegraphs itself due to how you must position yourself at a certain point of your jump and therefore it's always slightly delayed. You'll be using zair mostly for poking here, because if you mess up he'll just shoot a gyro in your face and he'll go back to setting up his little wall with you at a few %s higher.

For Dsmash there's a slight delay if you shield it before he can do anything else. Learn when it ends and then jump cancel your shield into a rising shorthop or fullhop nair.

For gyro you should throw it up so ROB has to wait before using it again. You can use it against him too. I'd think using it would be best when you're trying to kill him off at the edge. Exhaust his fuel and force him to bair for momentum instead. Wait for the delay and fair.

Stuff like that.

Irrelevant TL;DR - ROB is dumb he will plank your sh*t.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I think this match up is very hard for us Toons. ROB almost feels like an improved Toon Link. He is better in the air, on ground, and has very effictive gyros and laser. TLs cant usually get a camping game established because ROB can easily change there play style from campy to aggressive. SO it can be confusing at times. They also love to spot dodge and Dsmash, simply block and grab that if you can. Zair imo is the only thing we can say we have on ROB they cant usaully get a nice approach off when we use Zair nicely. ROB can also destroy us off stage with his amazing reovery compared to our just good recovery lol.

overall- 6:4 in ROBs favor
^ I love that post. Matchup in ROB's favor he's so broken. You gotta remember how bad ROB can gimp us. Like...REALLY bad. It's kinda ridiculous. And the spam. And the camping. And the range....I hate ROB broken broken broken! MK ain't nothing compared to ROB...

bunch of sexy pictures
Awesome stuff Sasuke, I love these pics, I think I have a good idea next time I play a ROB. Thanks!

I still need help though. I've seen where to go on a staged ROB, but what about ledge camping ROBs? Wth do I do? Where do I go (er...hide)? What attack should I use? My worst matchup in brawl.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
^ I love that post. Matchup in ROB's favor he's so broken. You gotta remember how bad ROB can gimp us. Like...REALLY bad. It's kinda ridiculous. And the spam. And the camping. And the range....I hate ROB broken broken broken! MK ain't nothing compared to ROB...

Awesome stuff Sasuke, I love these pics, I think I have a good idea next time I play a ROB. Thanks!

I still need help though. I've seen where to go on a staged ROB, but what about ledge camping ROBs? Wth do I do? Where do I go (er...hide)? What attack should I use? My worst matchup in brawl.
H_R Rob doesn't gimp us that bad at all stop playing off stage...
Hes no where near close to broken like MK.
He has a HUGE weak spot below
And a big one behind him.
Stop playing ROB's on FD camping aint that bad Watch him not you his projectiles are SUPER signified.

Its not not that bad of range when everything is signified before at long range
Its kool though H_R your disadvantage against ROB is like mine against Falco.
Read my last little post on the pervious page.

That post is wrong ROB is not better in the air XD
We are better in the air not by alot but enough to beat him.

But yea H_R man I understand what you mean just learn how to work around it read up on it capitile on his weak spot.
Read my post
:D
hope it helps man any more questions pm me or ask them here I'll answer you.
This match up isn't easy but its not 60:40 about like 55:45 ROB...

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
You can't even get under R.O.B.
Hes always on the ground. >_<

Then he Nairs when you get under him. @_@
But its not so bad.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Nair is signified too lol
Its got slow start up
Just hit'em with bombs lol
And if your playing on stages you should be spacing a nice little bair and angled rang and stuff if hes close to the ground.

But I admit its not that esay to get ROB off the ground.

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
I used to be afraid of R.O.B.'s Nair but then found out TL can get around it pretty nicely. I interrupted 90% of my opponent's Nairs with our Nair or Bair.

He still outcamped me though.

Hyro

Smash Lord
iRjOn, I can help with Falco since you helped with ROB :p

Spam him to stop his lasers, don't worry about his reflector. You wanna bait his reflector by spamming so you can run up and zair him. Whenever you feel like he's doing good, spam some more, than zair after reflector for combos. When he's recovering offstage, SHDA repeatedly, then edgehog. If he's under the stage at all, he should lose his stock since one nair or zair will finish him. That's basically all I do vs. Falcos.

Hyro

Smash Lord
DOG OMG H_R
thanx man so much this is gonna help I'm gonna apply this.
I was all ways mentaly pressured by his reflector I'd stop spam its like man.
Thanx H_R
:D
I love you too :psycho:

Top Bottom