• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Kawaii Bunny~ Ice Climbers Videos (Oh yeah, rate my Ice Climbers)

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I HAVE to play your ice climbers, I'm trying to learn them myself, picked them up yesterday :D

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wow. nice vids. loved the mk pwnage one. I actually started playing IC about 2 days ago and im still learning all their CG and what not. would you be so kind and post a link for a noob IC player :D
Just learn the basic combat first. Then move onto CGs. I actually don't think we have a very detailed one with videos of how to perform them either...Hmm...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
i like the squall taunt at the end of the marth one :p
Haha, I usually Squall to Side Taunt because it makes the Ice Climbers face opposite directions. XD

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Kawaii, awesome ICs. Especially the Meta ownage. It feels so good to beat those tier people doesn't it?.

Anyway, I recently picked up ICs so I've learned most combat techniques like desynching and other basic stuff, I'm now looking for a guide into the crazy chaingrabs. I can't wait to CG my friends.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Umm...back to rating the videos, 'ae? @__@

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
As someone who's faced your IC several times, I don't think you need me to tell them that they're like anti-Yoshi machines against me, lol. Nice videos, Bunny.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wow... Those were some great videos.

I like the way you just use their combat and use chain grabs sparingly instead of spamming them after you get a grab...
Thanks. Chaingrab spam is not cool.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Do you have any tips for me on how I could practice combat with the Ice Climbers because whenever I try to, I get a lot of squall hammers and smashes if they come close or just a lot of spammed Ice Blocks (shown in my last vid....)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Do you have any tips for me on how I could practice combat with the Ice Climbers because whenever I try to, I get a lot of squall hammers and smashes if they come close or just a lot of spammed Ice Blocks (shown in my last vid....)
Just watch some of Void's videos. Especially that last combo video he made. That made me change my playstyle up completely.

Close combat...hmm...well Squall is actually very good for close combat. About 20+ damage if both of the Ice Climbers are hitting the opponent. And UpTilt is hands down one of my favorite moves in the game. Doing a buffer desynch to UpAir after about 2 UpTilts is something I love to do to people approaching from the top. DTilt is a semi-spike as well. I have a clip that's gonna be in my highlight/demo/combo/show-off video thingy of me destroying a Peach's recovery with DTilt. :3

That's all I can think of for now. Very sick. *Sneeze*

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
It was enjoyable to watch because style is much different than mine. I like the dysynches a lot. I also don't think down tilt should work on Meta Knight...

Do you use the c-stick for finishers?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It was enjoyable to watch because style is much different than mine. I like the dysynches a lot. I also don't think down tilt should work on Meta Knight...

Do you use the c-stick for finishers?
If you mean the UpSmash finish, then yes. For the Nana FAir, I just do Forward A in the air. I can't see how people use the CStick for aerials. =X

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
I only use the C-stick to punish someone who gets around me, usually with a down smash.

The only other time I can use the C-stick is when I get hit offstage. Otherwise I'm not comfortable using the C-stick. Even for finishers.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I use the c-stick for everything, except for charging smashes. o:

Top Bottom