• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
(9:56:21 PM) Teczero8: you're gonna make a new tier list right?
(9:56:39 PM) kirbykaze3038: i'm making the post for it right now...
(9:56:40 PM) kirbykaze3038: on wordpad

Just wait.

/thread

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
<way to ruin the surprise teczero :/ **** you Tarv get out of my post sheik main hop off my shield ****en fox ******. reported you to the staff for vulgar language!...wait... All of this was because you just HAD to retort what I had to say. you had to ruint he freaking surprise

Surprises are for squares <stop being black

html is for squares <no one likes you

I had such a bad dinner today <stop losing to yoshis

bro like i made tempura, it was delicious <dont lose to mewtwo

dude hot sauce is the **** when you make bad food, try it sometime <stop getting ***** by falcon kick OOS

no dude that just makes it awful, except in pho. it makes pho like 90x better <stop losing to jigglypuff obviously going to be revealed as the worst character in the game in the new tier list

Dude, I so thought I saw phonics in that sentence for a sec <probably, but thats cuz mr. gnw's stage is gonna be the only legal stage soon

do you like pho? if you ever come to msu i know this really good pho place <shh you're revealing new information! oh well normal users cant read this anyway lolol fox 3rd in new tier list

I never had it actually, this winter you gotta show me and Cristin to it <yea normal users can't see that yoshi is about to be the new 3rd best because of his kicks.

yeah dude, just remind me, theres a few good places around here, found good thai too <i heard peach is going to be 1st because of her dtilt to aerial glide toss to cg ****

Omg yea definitely down, hopefully Bard is there too so we can all go Cris loves that type of stuff. <speaking of glide tosses did you see fox's glide toss? its absolutely terrible

yeah, its good. i'm still tryna find all the good place stoo. <dude ic's can get grab a turnip then desync glide toss into desynched blizzard into a grab. its guaranteed

oh **** I have to talk to bard about if he can pick me up then road trip it all the way to your place this winter <no dude you can glide toss with luigi into shoryuken, its a death combo on jiggs.

yeah do that asap so you guys can plan! <no bro glidetoss with marth into reverse up b kills meta at 40 percent on smashville

If Bard didn't die I'd try right now <no dude, luigi can infinite jab lock every character in the game who cares about 40 percent luigi infinites for breakfast

i know man <dam luigis broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom