• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Float Guide (requesting suggestions/ advice)

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Float Guide

I'm surprised no one has made a guide on Peach's float so I thought I'd take the honors of doing it myself. In this thread you will find things and information about Peach's Float. I hope this will help and/ or inform those who would like to know about it. So here it goes!​

Table of Contents
1.0 What is Floating
- Where did it come from

2.0 How do you float
- Controls
- Ways to float

3.0 When should you float
- Approaching
- Recovering

4.0 Floating techiniques
- Autocancelling
- Ledge games
- Infinate float
- Avoiding Stage Terrain
- Restoring Float/ Attacking in Water
- Floatland/ Ledge Float Cancel

5.0 Conclusion

1.0 What is floating

Floating is a unique technique that only Peach can do in both Melee and Brawl. Floating allows Peach to hover in the air for about 2-3 seconds. While floating she is able to move around horizontaly and use all of her moves (exculding grabs, Down B, and gound attacks), although if you use a special move it'll will end your float.

-Where did it come from?
Peach's ability to float came from the game Super Mario Bros. 2, released in North America in 1988. this game stared 4 Mario characters including: Mario himself, Luigi, Toad, and Peach. Each character had their own special abilities. Mario was the well round character of course, Luigi could jump really high, Toad was the fastest of them all, and Peach had the ability to float. Fortunately the designers of Melee cleverly added this ability in it and it was continued to be in Brawl.

2.0 How do you float

Floating is very simple to perform. The normal way of floating is holding your jump button after your second jump.

- Controls
To activate floating hold the jump button on whatever control device you are using. Some may find it easier on some controllers than others. I and many others would agree that the Gamecube controller is the most effective way of floating while the Wii remote on its side is probably the most complicated to use floating to its full potential. **Important, you must hold the jump button/ or up on the control stick in orde to keep floating, you CANNOT float twice in one jump, you must touch the ground in order to restore floats**

- Ways to float
There are lots of ways to float, here I will tell you them.
One main way of floating that many Peach players worldwide use. This is called auto-floating. Auto-floating allows you to float at any desired height you wish. You can do this by pressing your jump button and hold down immediately afterwards. In order to continue auto-floating you must hold down the jump button for the entire duration of your float. It might seem annoying at first but you'll get used to it eventually.

Another way to float but is less used is by holding up on the control stick (or whatever you use to move). This only workif you have your tap jump configurations on, this will make Peach do a full jump and at the end she'll start to float. As said above you must hold up on the control stick to keep floating. If you use this type of floating you may find it a bit restricting because it'll be very hard to perform attacks while floating such as her Dair. If you do like to float like this you may want to use aerials with the c-stick. I dont find this as useful as auto floating because it's noticably slower because you have to first do a full jump and hold up on the control stick, and its potential isnt as great, but who knows, maybe in the future there could be a good use for it.

3.0 When to float

There are many times and opportunities when you could float but if you use it too much you might become a little predictable. Here I'll tell you some good times to float.

- Approaching
Floating gives Peach wonderful approaches and maybe it could give some bad ones depending on the character you're facing. Floating combined with Dairs gives Peach an awesome approach. Also approaching characters by floating with Peach allows her to dodge many ground attacks. You can also bait opponents by moving back and forth.

Some nice approaches are:
Jump> Throw Turnip> Float> Follow with aerial
Float> Dair
Float> Fair

*Will add more in the future*

- Recovering
If Peach's float is intact while she is trying to recover it grants her an incredible horizontal recovery. With floating as long as Peach isnt knocked too low from the stage she'll always get back to the stage with her float and maybe Parasol. Generally when recovering with the float you'll probably double jump then float which is nice. Try to remember if you still have a float when recovering to the stage. Every now and then when I'm recovering below a stage I double jump and I think that I still have my float but I dont and by the time I realize it it's too late to Parasol back to the stage. Also, try moving back and forth to dodge/bait attacks. If you're recovering on to the stage while floating and someone jumps and trie to Fair you or whatever move away from them and punish them.

4.0 Float Techniques

Even though float canceling was removed in Brawl Peach still has some techniques that involve floating.

- Auto-cancelling
All of Peach's attacks can be auto-cancelled. Auto-cancelling is when a character lands at the earliest or last frames of an aerial attack. This causes the character to land with normal landing lag (usually 4 frames) without any additional lag from using the attack. While floating you can auto-cancel Peach's aerial attacks, the most noticeable when auto-cancelling is her Fair. It allows Peach to quickly follow up with any other attack and is a nice spacing tool combined with her Fair (try not to spam it too much though).

- Ledge Games
If you are holding on the ledge of a stage and you still have your float intact you can jump of the ledge and cancel it by floating. To do this you press and hold the jump button and at any height you want to float at you hold down. This allows Peach to give nice surprise attacks like jumping off the ledge and immediately Dair your opponent, or Fair them, etc.

Here's a video of Peach performing it.

Also, as some Peach mainers may say, Peach is the best edge hogger in the game. With Peach's float you can stall by the stage's ledge while an opponent is trying to recover. While stalling the minute your opponent executes their revovery move let go of your float and you'll grab the ledge. Hopefully, if you timed it right, the invincibility frames you recieve when grabbing the ledge will avoid you from being harmed by the oppoent's attack and if they tried to sweetspot the ledge or if their recovery move doesnt grant much distance, they'll fall to their deaths.

- Infinate float
This technique was discovered a while ago and isnt used by many Peach mainers. This technique is known as ISJR or InfiniteSecond Jump Recovery. What is it you ask? Basically, if you time it right, even after you've double jumped, you can jump AGAIN by using an air move and have it end JUST before you land. Luckily, all of Peach's aerials can be ISJR

Here are the steps
1) Jump (full or short)
2) Second jump (at any time)
3) Perform an aerial
4) Time the aerial so that you land on the ground as the move finishes**
5) Buffer a jump just before you land on the ground.
6) You should second-jump into the air with zero landing lag or jump time, as you are actually recovering your second-jump without touching the ground..

Peach's aerials may need to be pseudo-ISJR'd, meaning the use of her float is needed in order to time the landing. However, this also means Peach may be able to float forever with little aerial breaks in between.

Here's a video of Peach performing an ISJR Dair

- Avoiding Stage Terrain
Though its not commonly discussed Peach can avoid stage terrain by floating. The most obvious example is PS2. Lets say for example, that it turns into the electric type part of the stage. As we all know the conveyor belts on it move characters off the stage, Peach is able to avoid this completely by floating above it. Same goes with the ice part. While characters are slipping and sliding all over the place, Peach is able to stay in the air and avoid all of that.

- Restoring your Float/ Attacking in Water
Peach can restore her float by landing in water (Delfino, Jungle Japes, etc.)
Credit to Praxis for bringing this to the Peach boards.
Now, those of us who play on Jungle Japes a lot know that the best thing about water and Peach is that the water refreshes Peach's jumps and float. Fall in the water and when Japes sweeps you off you can jump out and float right back, and even if your opponent makes you fall back in, you get the float right back. We know this because it's vital to keep from dying.
I was fighting my Lucario rival, and pulled this off on accident. Just like Jungle Japes, the water refreshes your float when you fall in to it. And it seems...You can groundfloat/instafloat underwater, or on the water's surface, with only the upper half of Peach's body sticking out. You can perform all of your aerials normally, and you'll hit the water (getting your float back after the splash lag) immediately upon releasing.
This initially just seems like a cool novelty, but it actually has very significant practical usage. When Peach falls in the water, any smart player with a Spike will be chasing after her trying to spike her through it. You can groundfloat and back up and they'll miss. More importantly- you can fair people while you are both in the water.
- Floatland/ Ledge FLoat Cancel
This technique was originally discovered by NinjaLink and called it the Floatland. However, recently NikoK brought it back up with some new information. This is basically combining Peach's ledge instant float (see above) with an attack. Basically, if you're fast enough you can cancel your ledge float with an attack with at least 5 frames of invincibility to attack with whatever you please. Here's a video further explaining it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CxLFT77-OY.

*Will add more in the future*

5.0 Conclusion

In conclusion Peach's float is a very nice ability, and is one of the main reasons many people main Peach and is a major part of her game. If one wishes to get good with her one of the first things they'll need to learn about is her float. I hope this guide has helped some of you.

Please critique and give suggestions! I know this isnt fully finished so advice would be greatly appreciated.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
It's definitely a good start. In terms of suggestions:
- The "ways to float" section doesn't cover just jumping and holding the jump button down.
- As you've noted, the "float techniques" section has a lot of room for expansion.
- In terms of techniques, specific information about how best to go about attempts to approach with a float would be good. (This is one field where I personally could stand to benefit from a guide - I usually eat a fair or something when I try to approach with a float.)
- As I understand it, there are a few combos, or nearly-combos, that she can perform from a floated dair, so those'd be worth covering in the techniques section.
- Also for techniques, there's plenty of edgeguarding/hogging techniques that could be talked about.

I'll be interested to see how this goes.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
HOW DARE YOU!!!!

'Blerguggllele!' :p
I was going to make one but tbh, I thought that thread in your sticky would be ok. A Floating guide does seem much more practical.
I gave quite a lot of points on floating in that "How to Instant Float?" thread in your Read here before posting sticky.

Ah here we are
This is for all those people who don't know how to float (and believe me you're going to need to know how to if you're playing as Peach :laugh:)
First things first, let's just float normally. Simply hold the jump button or hold up if you have tap jump on. Don't press/tap up again or you won't float and instead you'll do her second jump (if you can call it a jump). By holding the jump button/up you'll notice Peach is now floating. If you continue to hold the jump button/up Peach will keep on floating and then eventually drop (she stays floating for about 3-4 seconds. IMO it seems longer than it is).

Now for Instant Floating. You now know that holding the jump button/up will keep her in place and floating. But you'll notice she takes a while to actually start floating and ends up very much above ground level. That's where Instant floating comes in handy. By holding the jump button/up and pressing Down you'll notice Peach has stopped her jumping animation and is now floating at the point you pressed down. Depending on how soon you pressed Down depends on where you are floating.
And there you go. You are now Instantly Floating :chuckle:

Some extra points and info about floating:

• Floating lasts for about 3-4 seconds. Try to learn the timing of when shes going to stop floating because not knowing when she might drop can throw you off and get you killed

• Floating gives Peach amazing horizontal recovery and allows her to travel very far in the air

• If you want to travel that little bit furthur then try moving whilst jumping. You don't have to be still in order to start floating so just keep hold of the jump button/up whilst moving.

• When you have reached your desired height and pressed down and started instant floating, you no longer need to hold down. You MUST still keep holding the jump button/up

• Instant Floating can be used just above ground level. This can not only set up combos but it also allows you to move backwards and forwards much easier without any influence from terrain e.g. Ice.

• You can use any of Peach's aerial moves whilst floating. Her aerial moves are all generally good and this can be used to surprise the enemy if they're expecting a golf club in their face. You can also set up combos and use her powerful aerial moves at ground level allowing you to dish out some pain e.g. her crown. You will also keep hold of any item she might be holding (for example, if you are holding a Turnip whilst floating and you do an Fair, Peach will do her Fair and not throw the Turnip whilst floating)

• You cannot float twice. If you jump once, float and jump again you can't float a second time. You have to touch the ground

• You can only use her aerial attacks whilst floating. You can't throw items or Turnips, can't catch them in mid air and you can't air dodge. This can leave Peach very vunerable so be careful and make good use of spacing if you're on high percents. If you want to throw something or air dodge you have to let go of the jump button/up and stop floating. You CAN however use Peach's B moves (except Turnip pull simply because you can't pull Turnips out of mid air) whilst floating but this will stop you floating so beware

• Once you start floating you can't change direction. So if you're facing left and you start floating right, Peach will still face left. Whilst this can leave you vunerable, this allows to to space yourself and move backwards and forwards to avoid enemies attacks and unleash some of your own when your enemy has finished using whatever attack it was

• Getting hit cancels your Float. Remember you can't float again so be wary of enemies that have stunning projectiles

• If you've used up your Float and you grab hold of an edge and do that silly 'fall down then re-grab the edge to confuse your enemy' thing, you don't get your Float back. You have to either recover jump from the edge (whilst clinging to the edge hold the jump button/up) or get back on the stage in order to regain your Float

And that's all you need to know about Peach's Floating ability :) If there's anything I've missed or got wrong then please let me know. I know stuff like this is probably explained somewhere else (I'm aware of the very in-depth guides on this forum) but I guess it doesn't hurt to tell people again :chuckle: I hope this helps anyone who's trying to understand Floating and it's uses :)

Edit: Lol I always miss the simple stuff out...

• If you need a little bit of extra height, then you can jump and then jump into her second jump and start floating on her second jump instead. It's not much but if you're recovering then it might just give you that extra height you need

• You can't float in short bursts. You can't for example jump, float for 1 second then jump again and float again for the remaining 2-3 seconds. Even if you float for a tiny amount of time, if you let go of the jump button/up then you have used up your float
Hope this helps :) Looking good so far!

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Er... Some info:

-Float back and forth to bait in oponents(works well).

-You cannot airdodge while floating. Having said that, floating away is normally sufficient. You can drop out of the float immediately into an airdodge also.

-You cannot throw turnips while floating... This isn't necessarily a bad thing, as you can perform aerials while holding your turnip.

-If your hanging on a ledge and still have your float left... you can laglessly(if that's a word =D) get back on the stage by pressing jump and holding down immediately... Peach will automaticly teleport(not really.. but it looks like it) from hanging on the ledge to ground floating on the stage.

-Along with her double jump, floating makes peach the queen of edgehogging... Simply float by the ledge untill your oponent tries to climb back on... then bask in the glory of the ledge's invincibility frames when you drop your float

Airgemini

Chansey
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
This is a really great idea, airgemini. It's great we're gong to explot this technique for all its worth.

I noticed on moving stages your float can move vertically. I was practicing on Delfino when I broke into a ground float as the platforms dissapeared (the part where you land on the island with the coconut tree). I noticed Peach was still descending--but slower--while still floating. I think this works in the reverse way too, as the stage moves up your float moves up as well.

Has anyone tricked an opponent by floating "inside" a fall through platform, so that when they think you're going to land on it youjust go right through it? I was wondering if that could be used in some way.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
What I always do in Delfino is go under that red one-way platform and poke the enemy with Uairs.

clowsui

Smash Legend
How do you hold down the float button and use c-stick to fair and dair without clawing? >_>; I use X, and I use A for all my Peach aerials.

Airgemini

Chansey
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
How do you hold down the float button and use c-stick to fair and dair without clawing? >_>; I use X, and I use A for all my Peach aerials.
Like you said you can only do that by clawing. What I was talking about is when you tap up on the control stick to float that you would probably be better off using the c-stick to do aerials becasue trying to do aerials otherwise would be much more difficult.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Has anyone tricked an opponent by floating "inside" a fall through platform, so that when they think you're going to land on it youjust go right through it? I was wondering if that could be used in some way.
I do that kinda, but I'm usually standing on the platform.

I'm not sure, but I think that, if you're on a platform:

instafloat>drop the float really fast (all the REAL melee peaches have amazing float control)>fastfall>aerial is faster than-

smashdown(drop through)>aerial

Again, I'm not sure, but i know i do it (especially OOS and where my opponent is between attacks right underneathe me) and i've been doing it since melee. Its probably a relic of wanting to use my float to float cancel an aerial through a platform, instead of dropping through, floating, aerial>drop>FF the attack. At the very least, the FAir benefits the most, because the startup occurs above the platform, and you fall through with the attack portion.

I'm probably crazy.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I do that kinda, but I'm usually standing on the platform.

I'm not sure, but I think that, if you're on a platform:

instafloat>drop the float really fast (all the REAL melee peaches have amazing float control)>fastfall>aerial is faster than-

smashdown(drop through)>aerial

Again, I'm not sure, but i know i do it (especially OOS and where my opponent is between attacks right underneathe me) and i've been doing it since melee. Its probably a relic of wanting to use my float to float cancel an aerial through a platform, instead of dropping through, floating, aerial>drop>FF the attack. At the very least, the FAir benefits the most, because the startup occurs above the platform, and you fall through with the attack portion.

I'm probably crazy.
Thank you for replying. I never thought of using Fair for this, so I'm probably crazier than you since it didn't even come to my mind. That's a really nice way to evade and attack at the same time, White-Peach. I've experimented with Nair and Bair here and there while floating and dropping, but with platforms involved I haven't been able to score the two hits (probably from fastfalling).

There's a lot Peach can do with platforms, not just with floating too, I realize. I'm just glad everyone is being helpful and going really in depth about Floating,though. Thanks once again to Airgemini for making this, and the contributors too. That was a really nice thing to read at 10 PM, White-Peach, thanks again.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
it may have just been a glitch or something, but on distant planet one time i was floating when the water was coming down the left side. i kept floatng into the water till the float ended, then autofloating imediately off the edge again.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Are you going to add something in about that bizzare Float glitch where you can hit someone with two aerials?

I've been trying to figure out if it can be used for other things. So far, all we have is that you can hit someone with Nair/Bair twice. I've also noticed that when using your Fair, if you let go of the Float whilst still performing Fair:

Peach's crown magically goes back on her head :laugh:

Peach moves forward slightly. It'd be nice if we could find a way to use this much more...so far it only seems as though it was a way for Sakurai to get rid of Float Cancelling :(

Airgemini

Chansey
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=178243

How to get two hits from Peach's Nair and Bair - you remember? If you perform either of them whilst floating and then drop it whilst still performing the attack, it acts as though you haven't inputted an attack and you can get another hit from them
Ooooh that! I thought you where talking about getting two aireals in one sh or something.

I saw a video where someone used her Bair and the opponent got hit with the late hit and then the person landed a ss racket.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This guide is pretty bad azz, could I add this to my guide? I'll give the credit of this to you in it. I'll put your name near it.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I've also noticed that when using your Fair, if you let go of the Float whilst still performing Fair:

Peach's crown magically goes back on her head :laugh:
So THAT'S how you do that! I got a screenshot of Peach PAUNCHING with her crown still on her head when doing the fair and I couldn't figure out how it happened.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
What I like to do with float is walk off the ledge, and at first it seems as if I'm walking on thin air, and the opponent is confused. I float back and hit opponent with a bair. Only works once or twice.

AAP

Smash Journeyman
I could add a bit to this.

Height adjustment:
most people know to tap down at any part of the jump to float at that height. Less known is that on the way down from a full jump (or probably a short hop as well) if you hold up, a float will start at that height. if done correctly this will not cost you your second jump(i have tap jump off fyi). Also if you press and hold the jump button (while holding up) then release the control stick it will not effect the float or second jump this gives you freedom of your control stick. Works good for mind games people don't expect the second jump after you've jumped full then floated on the way down.

Float Turnip Throws:
Someone had mentioned that u cannot throw a turnip during a float, which is untrue.
You can throw a held turnip anytime using down B. It instantly cancels the float but has its uses.

nothing too new there but worth mentioning in the float guide.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Ahh I'm glad you hadn't forgotten about this :)

You could do some of those crappy using Floating stuff on how to incorparate it into you game I always do in my stuff but they never seem to be paticularly useful so I don't recommend you use it as it'll clog up space

For the Floating approaches, does the approach have to start off with a Float? I've got a few floating based turnips approaches from that turnip thing I wrote but they don't actually start with you floating - rather you do something like throw a Turnip and then start a float

Could you also add in that if someone is trying to snipe you with projectiles, you shouldn't let go of your Float and air dodge but rather use Nair/Dair to cancel out the projectile?

Airgemini

Chansey
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
You could do some of those crappy using Floating stuff on how to incorparate it into you game I always do in my stuff but they never seem to be paticularly useful so I don't recommend you use it as it'll clog up space
Lol what?

For the Floating approaches, does the approach have to start off with a Float?
No but since its a floating guide it would be better if it somehow involved the float.

I've got a few floating based turnips approaches from that turnip thing I wrote but they don't actually start with you floating - rather you do something like throw a Turnip and then start a float
That'll work.

Could you also add in that if someone is trying to snipe you with projectiles, you shouldn't let go of your Float and air dodge but rather use Nair/Dair to cancel out the projectile?
Hadn't thought of that, I'll be sure to add it. Although I dont think some projectiles can be canceled that easily (Falco's Lasers for ex.)

Thanks.

BentoBox

Smash Master
More of a question than anything else: when and how do you guys usually use ground floating? I've just started to play around with it and I haven't found that many uses for it. When someone's chasing me, I often like instafloat and move backwards with a b-air (which I should do more agaisnt Marths as it supposedly clank with their fairs)~ Or when someone's shielding, a groundfloat'd d-air will often shield poke. Retreating GF'd f-airs sound good on paper too but I have yet to pull it off reliably as it requires you to switch to clawing position really quick... Any other ideas?

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Anytime anyone is behind you (in range) and facing away (no shieldgrab) you can BAir without issue. You can do a crossup to force this situation, or risk the shieldgrab (generally not an issue though if you instafloat fastfall BAir to DSmash.

I use NAirs to chase through projectiles and follow up with anything.

OOS Instafloat NAir/BAir anything I shield depending on the spacing (review all of my posts that have "OOS" in them :p)

I cant say I instafloat UAir or DAir, unless im on a platform and want to drop through with an aerial. In that case, I like to instafloat UAir while dropping through a platform as i'm being approached at the same level or from above. NAir/BAir/FAir/DAir fast-falling through platforms out of an instafloat.

I use instafloating to cancel a dash? into anything, but its not really more than a mindgame/control tool.

Glidetoss>Instafloat(and still floating) approaching FAir after not using FAirs the entire stock is pro :p "Wtf is this reaching animation she does?----****" :p

Villi

Smash Lord
I often catch people who chase me as I'm running away (as if I were rolling away) with auto-floated bairs. Auto-float nairs are good for punishing people who roll into you.

The oos stuff White-Peach describes is also vurry good, although I often just short hop as I don't see the point against taller characters except for sexy double bairs (which you need to be higher than instant to accomplish). To digress a little into OOS options... according to Ankoku's Sheik data, a shield drop is 7 frames, while Peach goes airborne on frame 6 -- so hopping out of shield saves you two frames, plus her nair is incredibly fast. I always feel like auto-floating out of shield takes me a little bit of extra time than an aerial out of a short hop, but it still works. Jab oos beats bair in speed, and dsmash doesn't seem like a horrible option though they both have some cooldown. Just to think out loud as these options have never been the first thing on my mind to do oos. Oh, and jump canceled up smash oos > shield drop up tilt in speed.

You can tech chase with insta floating. Follow up your dsmashes with a flap into an ftilt or rush in with an auto floated nair. Flap (auto-float then instant drop to cancel your run) into an up tilt when you need more priority/range than your up smash.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
(i'm bad at quoting, bear with me :p)

"I always feel like auto-floating out of shield takes me a little bit of extra time than an aerial out of a short hop, but it still works."

I dont know if its a difference in fingerwork, or the fact that peach looks so fast attack ground-to-air and drifting off, as opposed to attacking and landing. But I like the instafloat>aerial>land because there's no breathing time for the other person should they shield (which means i dsmash shieldstab :D), and if they're hit, i've already got the footing to chase them down. But thats just my 2 cents ;D

AAP

Smash Journeyman
hey here's another marginally useful float trick i've noticed.

I had noticed this multiple times, i'd be messing around firing turnips up in the air and i'd end up catching one during an aerial instead of during startup like it normally does.Then I finally realized what was causing it, a float drop. Most likely this is another effect of the same mechanic which causes aerials to double hit out of a float drop (mentioned a few posts back). I haven't really tested it out with much other than turnips but i would think it should work with other items as well.

nothing real new, most likely known by some, hopefully news to someone.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
yeah it is dependant on who you fight, since SH ones let you not stay on the line that floating does, even if you drop the float your still on it briefly.

PeachMaster562

Smash Cadet
this thread is awesome!! 100 points!! but can someone tell me how to and what is a buffer, buffered jump? idkwtf that is and yes im trying 2 do the ISJR, could be very useful thnx!!!

Top Bottom