• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kill Data

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
This is intended to be a list of kill percentages on characters with Pikachu's moveset from the center of FD with no hit decay/no charge and whatever DI I can think of for each move (excluding smash DI). I'll list the percent of the kill, the DI direction and what direction the opponent dies; then I'll swap it around and see how quick Pikachu dies by their moves.

Example

UpSmash
999% - DI directly down (Top)

Pretty easy to understand. I'm starting with Game & Watch because that's what training mode decided to pick the first time I loaded this up; I'll do either Metaknight or Snake next.

Pikachu vs Game and Watch

Pikachu killing Game and Watch

UpSmash

102% - No DI (Top)
117% - DI Directly Away (Top)
102% - DI Directly Towards (Top)
109% - DI Directly Down (Top)
117% - DI Down + Away (Top)
110% - DI Down + Towards (Top)
Up DI actually doesn't effect the kill percentages. Weird.

DownSmash (Note - Due to the multi-hit nature of this move players can Smash DI out of it by Smash DIing up. This guide is going to assume that the opponent is hit by every hit for efficiency purposes; I'll find a way later to see if I can get the last hit only.)

101% - No DI (Top)
There are two scenarios with any kind of Toward and Away DI: either they get caught in the middle of the move and go directly upwards and die at 111% (assuming perfect DI after the last hit) or they go off to the side and can survive up to about 130% if they DI towards the stage.
111% - DI Directly Down
Again, Up DI had no effect except to escape the move.

ForwardSmash (This guide is assuming this hits with the strong part of it, not the goofy weak tip part of it since that always takes high percentages that shouldn't ever be seen in tournament play anyway)

91% - No DI (Side)
80ish% - DI Away (Side)
101% - DI Towards (Side)
100% - DI Directly Up
78ish% - DI Directly Down
87% - DI up + Towards

You'll have to forgive me, I'm about to pass out at my keyboard right now. I've only had 7 hours of sleep across 2 days and I'm super tired. The next time I'll be at my computer with time for additional numbers will be either Saturday or Sunday (Out of City tournament, GO TEXAS!); I promise to finish at least this first character by the end of the weekend.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
=]

We're getting a lot of attention from "outsiders" lately. You with this kill data, Mmac with his Pikachu match-up template, and the Link board with their proposed alliance.

But I digress. I really appreciate this Infinity. It's nice to have a resource to look up the relative killing power of each of Pikachu's attacks. Finish it at your convenience and GL at your tourney!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Infinity, GET OUT OF OUR BOARDS!!!!!!

Jk. What's up man? Nice work. :)
Not much dude, I'm picking up a few characters for Hobo12 and this is where I started. I figured the world would want to see their favorite yellow rat in a do-rag at the top of a major tournament bracket :p

lol, It's cool K 2. I figured that's what happened.

Top Bottom